• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M40a1 scope base/ring setup

RemCustom6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2019
    I know this should probably go in the WTB section of buy/sell/trade section but I figured I might get better traction here.
    I am in need of an optics mount for an M40a1 rifle build. If anyone has one of the original or even the reproduction ones and would be willing to let it go, could you please let me know. That part and the sling are my only missing pieces for my clone build. I appreciate any and all help/feedback.

Thanks Hide!!!!!

I know this should probably go in the WTB section of buy/sell/trade section but I figured I might get better traction here.
    I am in need of an optics mount for an M40a1 rifle build. If anyone has one of the original or even the reproduction ones and would be willing to let it go, could you please let me know. That part and the sling are my only missing pieces for my clone build. I appreciate any and all help/feedback.

Thanks Hide!!!!!
    I purchased mine from TWOMANATTACK, it is a reproduction, works great on the m40a1, .....search name.....