• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M40A3 - McMillan A4 USMC - Badger M5

308 market right now is pretty crappy and a R700, custom or not, isn’t going for over $2000 unless it’s in a JAE, Cadex, or other $1500 chassis.

There’s a Stiller 308 for $1400 on here and my surgeon 308 at $1600. Real hard to move a R700 for north of $2000 unless it’s something rare or an exact clone.

bump....is my price way out of whack or is there no interest?
I think your price is fair. Someone will appreciate it, and maybe enough to buy it. Putting obo never hurts if you have some wiggle room.
For quick sell; It’s hard to recoup parts cost right now let alone gunsmith fees.
Just because there’s others on here that are willing/or having to take a bigger loss doesn’t mean you need to. A few low price gun sales can upset the market enough to start a trend and it just keeps going same for the other direction. IMO. Glws

Reactions: smilintodd
Free bump! Awesome rifle, looks like what takes up half my safe. Well worth the money you're asking. As stated above, it's just not the cool kid anymore. I would save it, your situation or interest may change. Good luck on your sale.

Reactions: smilintodd