• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M70 action value

Stevo86

No one
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • May 26, 2014
    I posted a WTB add for a pre64 action, I own several Pre64 rifles but have never purchased a bare action, been talking to a gentleman about the value of one and neither of us really know and are looking to get some input. I want to make sure he gets a fair price. 55-58 model action complete with trigger, bottom metal and action screws. All looks to be in good shape. Thanks for your input!

Mods if this is not allowed after posting my WTB add, please let me know and I’ll remove it.

Of course it’s only worth what someone will pay but I would only pay Around $400-$500 tops if it’s in good shape. I like the pre64 so I’m probably on the high side. Are you going to build it back to all original or do you have a different plan?

No I will be putting a mtu contour barrel and mcmillan stock on it

Reactions: jcmullis2
    No I will be putting a mtu contour barrel and mcmillan stock on it
    Sweeeeet. I’ve always wondered how a rifle like that would perform. I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t do as well as any “custom” action or better. It’ll last forever too. Which McMillan stock? I only seen McMillan stocks for factory barrels no mtu contours👍

Last edited: