• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G

A Great movie to watch with some drinking buddies!

Jessica Alba nearly naked, Lindsey Lohan naked, ridiculous violence.

What's not to like?

Props to Don Johnson. He was great!

Re: Machete

How political does it get?

Machete was the best part of Grindhouse, but after the seeing the trailer for the actual movie...

First of all, HOW naked does Jessica Alba get? secondly, I saw the previews for this movie, it looked embarrasingly stoopid, an overt political pushback by mexican bootlickers in Hollywood. Ironically, they seemed to exacerbate every bad mexican steriotype, further insulting their subject matter.

Depending on the answer to my first point, I may choke my way through the film and wear my ear pro.

Jessica Alba is some nicely shadowed side boob/side butt in the shower.

Lindsay Lohan is naked with her hair over her boobs. The scene with her boob(s) fully exposed is a stand in. Before the debate ensues I have a friend that asked her in person and she confirmed it was a body double for that scene.

Hate to be a wet blanket, but Alba was filmed in underwear and her nakedness was CGI. Still....pretty good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to be a wet blanket, but Alba was filmed in underwear and her nakedness was CGI. Still....pretty good. </div></div>

THATS IT!!! I'm out!! this movie is a piece of crap!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to be a wet blanket, but Alba was filmed in underwear and her nakedness was CGI. Still....pretty good. </div></div>

Getting a boner from CGI is like gettin a boner from a chick who turns out to be a dude, gross.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Josh Denny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jessica Alba is some nicely shadowed side boob/side butt in the shower.

Lindsay Lohan is naked with her hair over her boobs. The scene with her boob(s) fully exposed is a stand in. Before the debate ensues I have a friend that asked her in person and she confirmed it was a body double for that scene. </div></div>

You have a friend that knows Lindsay Lohan? Your friend just walked up and said "hey about your exposed tits in that movie, real or stand in?"

haha
wink.gif
ok

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Josh Denny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jessica Alba is some nicely shadowed side boob/side butt in the shower.

Lindsay Lohan is naked with her hair over her boobs. The scene with her boob(s) fully exposed is a stand in. Before the debate ensues I have a friend that asked her in person and she confirmed it was a body double for that scene. </div></div>

You have a friend that knows Lindsay Lohan? Your friend just walked up and said "hey about your exposed tits in that movie, real or stand in?"

haha
wink.gif
ok </div></div>

I believe it, Lohan is a b lister, everyone knows at least one b lister. I just hope his buddy isn't her coke dealer, I bet she knows a lot of those...