• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Made some targets to print out

Simplejack

Private
Minuteman
I was looking online and wasn't finding anything I wanted and the ones I did find print out like shit. Blurry lines and not really scaled to anything.
Can someone print this one out and use the fit to page option on your printer and see if the rings measure correctly. I want to see if everyone can print it out the same or just me and my printer.
Size should be 1/4" center, 1" wide white ring and 1 3/4" full width of outer ring.
I made this target for group shooting and printed out on high quality paper I think should work pretty good.

11 colors total to choose from.

Here is 5 colors.

View attachment Yellow Target.pdfView attachment Green Target.pdfView attachment Teal Target.pdfView attachment Orange Target.pdfView attachment Blue Target.pdf

Last edited:
Cool Target. I like getting these things printed at Staples. They use a good heavy card stock that allows the shotholes to go clean. Pretty cheap too considering.

Last edited:
That looks pretty good! Anyway you can make the shaded parts a bright color to print on a color printer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off topic, what brand of side saddle with top rail is that 870 rocking? Does it give you a clear view of the bead?

Very nice, the different colors are a great idea. I've thought of making my own targets a few times but just get to lazy and end up buying some.