• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Magazine Capacity poll on CNN needs to be lit up

Re: Magazine Capacity poll on CNN needs to be lit up

voted. Losing, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Voted and posted on a hunting forum I belong to!
Time to spread the word.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time to spread the word. </div></div>

Time to buy magazines.

Its unfortunate how you can kill someone with a cell phone and a car... No one blames the car or the phone, and it only makes the local news. No one will disect your entire life either.

Do the same with a gun and its primetime news. Almost as if texting while driving isn't as willful an act with a weapon. Humans are strange indeed.

Hopefully the congresswoman will recover fully and knows that it wasn't the gun.

Does anyone know where we can see the end result of the poll? I searched for it and couldn't find it. The problem with this isn't the poll it's CNN!!!!

Does anyone know where we can see the end result of the poll? I searched for it and couldn't find it. The problem with this isn't the poll it's CNN!!!!

The poll is gone from their main page now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dismas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poll is gone from their main page now. </div></div>

I noticed this.
smirk.gif

As sad as that is, Samuraiwarrior23, you're probably right. Maybe FOX will do a poll...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAMURAIWARRIOR23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah its gone because we prob took the lead now...</div></div>

Yeah that would be my guess too. Looks like their attempt to gather useful "data" failed them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAMURAIWARRIOR23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah its gone because we prob took the lead now...</div></div>

Yeah that would be my guess too. Looks like their attempt to gather useful "data" failed them. </div></div>

I spent a good half hour trying to dig around their site to see if I could find the final results with no success. The fact that they didn't turn it in to a headline story tells me it didn't; give them the results they wanted.

Either that or they decided to hurriedly pull it while they were actually ahead. Nah, they wouldn't skew the results like that. Would they?

Haha, you guys are taking those unscientific polls too seriously. The polls are on a rotation and are hidden after a set amount of time. The fact that a person can vote multiple times underscores that public opinion cannot be measured with these types of polls. Hell, I bet they've got some college intern that runs those polls just so he has something to do.