• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magazine options for Bergara B-14 Squared Crest Carbon in 7mm PRC

Toatsmcgoats15

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2024
Pennsylvania
I recently purchased a Bergara B-14 Squared Crest Carbon chambered in 7mm PRC. It comes with a 5 round CIP Accurate-Mag Magazine. My only complaint with this rifle so far is this magazine, as it's louder and clunkier than I would like. I've been trying to explore if there are alternative options to use for this rifle such as something polymer. To my understanding all the other chamberings of this rifle are fitted and equipped with AICS mags/compatibility. Without having to buy a bunch of mags and attempt my own trial and error, does anyone have input or advise on this?? Any wisdom would be appreciated.

Please let me know which route works best. I am also considering ordering an extra mag for my bergara crest carbon 7 prc but don’t really know what will works best.

Please let me know which route works best. I am also considering ordering an extra mag for my bergara crest carbon 7 prc but don’t really know what will works best.
Only thing I’ve ordered and tried so far was Magpul’s Magnum length polymer mags. Based off specs looked like it might work. The magazine works great to the rounds themselves but the overall length of the magazine as it fits into the chassis isn’t right. So back to the drawing board I guess. It looks like Bergara makes a few of their own magazines that might work but anywhere I looked they’re sold out or back ordered.

Thought I share what I found out. I contacted MDT they said the 300WM 5 rd metal magazine with the 3.850 length will work on the Bergara crest 7 prc. I also contacted accurate mag and for their product the recommendation was the AICS 300 RUM 5 rd metal magazine (the 3.850 length). I haven’t decide which one I will order yet.