• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magneto Speed UPGRADE - Wiser Precision & MK Machining Mounts

I have the wiser precision and highly recommend it.

I have the wiser precision and highly recommend it.

It looks long enuf for suppressors. The rod looks super light weight.

My concern there is the bayo mount to the rod. Looks flimsy / may move under recoil. Your experience?

Reactions: Bob Wiese
It looks long enuf for suppressors. The rod looks super light weight.

My concern there is the bayo mount to the rod. Looks flimsy / may move under recoil. Your experience?
It is plenty long for a suppressor. I have ran it on my 308 26" AE MKiii shooting 185 Juggernauts at 2780 with an area 419 brake and have never had an issue with the bayonet moving under recoil. The screws hold it tight.

Reactions: garandman
I know this is and old thread but didn’t want to start a new one.

I’ve looked all around but before buying a Wiser Mount looking for some help. I have a MPA chassis and a Manners PRS2 with a full 419 arca rail. The rail on the Manners doesn’t sit parallel to the bore, will the mount allow adjustment so that the magneto sensors will be parallel with the bore?

Thanks!

I know this is and old thread but didn’t want to start a new one.

I’ve looked all around but before buying a Wiser Mount looking for some help. I have a MPA chassis and a Manners PRS2 with a full 419 arca rail. The rail on the Manners doesn’t sit parallel to the bore, will the mount allow adjustment so that the magneto sensors will be parallel with the bore?

Thanks!

There should be enough play/adjustment to get it level. My foundation bottom isnt parallel to the barrel and I can get my wiser mount and bayo to line up.

Reactions: Browerka
me and two buddies all use the wiser mount. super easy to set up and mount/unmount. no issues under recoil.
fantastic piece of equipment.

one of the better items i've bought that has paid for itself easily
I am having issues where after recoil the magnetospeed twist and I have to move it back after every shot (6.5 Creedmoor)