• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magnifier for Holosun AEMS?

mjspeers

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2020
Have an AEMS en route. Anyone run a Holosun AEMS with magnifier? Do the Holosun ones work and which is better?

Regular Holosun 3x not the shorter version is one of the best; i would out it against a g33 for optical quality, I have both of them. I used a micro Sig and the glass was good but i had to move my cheek way too fwd to use it. AEMS is a great little red dot too

Reactions: mjspeers
Regular Holosun 3x not the shorter version is one of the best; i would out it against a g33 for optical quality, I have both of them. I used a micro Sig and the glass was good but i had to move my cheek way too fwd to use it. AEMS is a great little red dot too
This is actually going on a youth deer gun. Any comment as to whether a magnifier would be good for this purpose. Haven’t ever used one myself.