• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MAGPUL 30 ROUND in stock at Pantel Tactical $19.95

Re: MAGPUL 30 ROUND in stock at Pantel Tactical $19.95

I put one million in my cart so I doubt it is live inventory

They must have went fast because now when you click on the link it says "currently unavailable".

I got an order in so we'll see!

i just ordered 10, shoulda ordered 100 but im the same guy who only grabbed 1 1lb jug of varget and left the other 2 on the shelf.
laugh.gif

Those look interesting and a lot cheaper than the H&K mags a bought a few years back. They are heavy though compared to a PMag.

Off subject, but treetrimmer_01, where are you trimming trees at? I'm trimming in Eugene Or. Trimming & shooting go together.

Got my order from them today, so far so good.

Still waiting on mine. How long from order to receive gungasm?

I ordered on jan 29 and got them on the 11th.

I ordered from them last month, the website said they were in stock, after a couple weeks and not receiving my magazines or any email updates. I sent them a few emails that were unreturned. I realized my card was charged the day I ordered and had to dispute thru the credit card company. Just my experience

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansas_Born</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They don't have pmags but you may give these guys a shot. I ordered some last week. We shall see how long it takes to get them.

http://www.themakogroup.com/product_p/earm30%20w.htm </div></div>

Mako Group is getting in thousands of mags every week. But, they're all going right back out the door, shipping between 1000 and 1500 orders a week. They update their progress on orders every couple days on FB. I've got an order with them for several, but given my order number, I'm about a month out.

I don't doubt that they are legit, I was just stating my experience. Did they charge your card the day you ordered? I am on several backorder list and nobody else has done that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bunnyblaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mako Group is getting in thousands of mags every week. But, they're all going right back out the door, shipping between 1000 and 1500 orders a week. They update their progress on orders every couple days on FB. I've got an order with them for several, but given my order number, I'm about a month out. </div></div>

Jay-R, Are you refering to my company? If so, you should contact me. I don't have any unfilled orders, I don't recall any e-mails from you, and I haven't had any credit card disputes...Just sayin. I did have a server crash because the website got overwhelmed and oversold the items instead of giving a "inform me when in stock" message. That resulted in a lot of refunds. All of my cantact info is on my website or you can contact me through this forum.

Last edited: