• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul 40 Round PMAG

AvsFan

Minuteman
Oct 2, 2011
Colorado
Magpul just released these yesterday...the limit for CO residents is/was 2 - I decided to place an order today because, as of July 1, 2013 (11 days and counting), no more "standard capacity" mags for us:mad: Also, I'm glad I decided to pull the trigger as, they're already sold out!:eek:

234_1279_large.jpg

I need to get some. I wish they would fill 308 Mag orders before they work on something new. Still waiting on some ordered at the first of the year.

How much longer are these than 30 rounders? Are they both longer and wider to get the extra 10 rounds in?

according to this magpul video it is 2 and 1/8" longer than a standard 30 round pmag.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H72VApNXjHw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Update - my donkey c&*k mag's were delivered this afternoon...jeez these things have a long dead hang:rolleyes::eek::confused::eek:

Wonder what it'll do to sales of extenders like Nordic, et. al?

I decided to place an order today because, as of July 1, 2013 (11 days and counting), no more "standard capacity" mags for us:mad:

All they did was double or tripple everyones stock. And thanks to the Boulder Airlift I got all the mags I need.