• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul D50?

In for an answer as well...

From Magpuls webpage,

" The Magpul D-50 was designed specifically for 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Winchester ammunition. Use with other calibers such as .260 Remington or 6.5 Creedmoor is not recommended. "

Reactions: HornyToad

From Magpuls webpage,

" The Magpul D-50 was designed specifically for 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Winchester ammunition. Use with other calibers such as .260 Remington or 6.5 Creedmoor is not recommended. "

The 300 Blackout is supposed to work well with supersonics in the D60, so hopefully other 08 cartridges will work in the D50.

Reactions: bfoosh006

From Magpuls webpage,

I would be curious about 7mm-08 and 243 personally. They are the same from the neck down so I Would think they'd feed okay. 338 Federal is another story, not sure how the "over sized" neck and bullet would fit into the mag.

260 and 6.5 creed are different animals in terms of shoulder length and angle.

Regardless, in for results if testing is done. I keep telling myself I want a D50 but for the price I can buy about a half dozen pmag 25s.

I would be curious about 7mm-08 and 243 personally. They are the same from the neck down so I Would think they'd feed okay. 338 Federal is another story, not sure how the "over sized" neck and bullet would fit into the mag.

260 and 6.5 creed are different animals in terms of shoulder length and angle.

Regardless, in for results if testing is done. I keep telling myself I want a D50 but for the price I can buy about a half dozen pmag 25s.

Because drum. lol I agree with the .338 being less likely to work because it is larger. I have a D50 on the way. I'll try it with the .338 federal and let you know.

I've contemplated one for my RPR. Because drum. And, there is an unlimited round count stage at the local match, and I think it would be funny AF to run a 6 round (nominal) stage with a 50 round drum...