• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul Dynamics - Precision Rifle - COLORADO - Jun

USMC03

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2003
Colorado
www.03designgroup.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Magpul Dynamics</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">2 Day Basic Precision Rifle Course </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Magpul Dynamics</span> will conduct a <span style="font-weight: bold">2 Day Basic Precision Rifle Course </span>
on <span style="font-weight: bold">June 15 - 16, 2010 at the Pueblo West Sportsman's Association Range (PWSA) in Pueblo West, Colorado</span>.

Price is as follows:

- PWSA Members $600.00

- Non-PWSA Members $650.00 + ($25 per day) range fee = $50.00 (all range fees go directly to the PWSA range)

Note that the range fee (for non-PWSA members) will be collected on the first day of class (June 15, 2010) at the range by PWSA personnel.

<span style="font-weight: bold">ONLY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER WILL BE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT FOR THE RANGE FEE.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Course Description</span>

This course is entry-level class, designed for beginners or shooters that require a proficiency course in the basic fundementals of precision shooting. The class covers:

-Equipment choice and familiarization
-Fundamentals of precision marksmanship
-Exterior ballistics
-Zero out to weapons capability
-Doping, mil holds
-Range estimation
-Effective shooting positions
-Engaging multiple targets
-Moving targets
-Known and unknown distance shooting

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hardware / Kit</span>

-Precision scoped rifle: bolt action or semi-auto
-Minimum capability is to shoot 1 MOA at 100 yards
-Quality Glass
-Bi-pod, and or improvised rest
-Sand socks
-Calculator
-Writing gear
-Range bag
-Water hydrating device (optional)
-Wind/Weather Meter (optional but recommended)
-Shooting pad
-Sun screen

<span style="font-weight: bold">To register for this class call 1.877.4MAGPUL ext 126 or email [email protected]

For local information pertaining to the class, contact Jeff at [email protected] (ZERO before [email protected], not the letter "o")</span>

Re: Magpul Dynamics - Precision Rifle - COLORADO - Jun

Additional info:

Weapons can be bolt guns or Semi auto SPR, OBR, SASS type rifles, basically a weapon that is scoped that holds a 1 MOA or better.

Round count: 400 rounds min.

That's pretty cool. Didn't know they offer that type of class.

Just curious, will it be run by Travis and Chris?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Additional info:

Weapons can be bolt guns or Semi auto SPR, OBR, SASS type rifles, basically a weapon that is scoped that holds a 1 MOA or better.

Round count: 400 rounds min.

</div></div>

400 in 2 days??? Holy hot barrel.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's pretty cool. Didn't know they offer that type of class.

Just curious, will it be run by Travis and Chris? </div></div>

I assume it will be run by Travis and Chris, but the host is never told who the instructors will be.

Just FYI, the class is full as of two minutres ago, I just called. Anyone know why they dont have more classes this year for this particular course

Only question I have is why these guys? Not trying to stir up the pot I just thought these guys offered more of a carbine/pistol skill set.

Would possibly consider if I knew more about them in this regard.

I have all of their DVD's and a buddy of mine has been to one of their schools. According to my small amount of knowledge they are the face of the training but they also have a team of Ex-military from all branches that assist in the training. So this course COULD be one of them and friends

diesel:

Glad you added that. Took a carbine class from Travis and Chris. They were all business.

Precision + Dynamic = 400 rounds in two days

Going to be interesting. Going to run my version of an SPR.

While Chris and Travis definately have no problem showing the dynamic part, Travis has a highly analytical and deliberate teaching style at times too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: decodeddiesel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Travis Haley (CEO of Magpul Dynamics and Industries) on a roof top sending some evil down onto haji.

Blackwater An Najaf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gYvW0nwkwM

I think the man may know a thing or two about running a precision gun, and I am excited to learn from him.</div></div>

Great Vid but I hope he offers better trigger control in his class than in that video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickbd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just FYI, the class is full as of two minutres ago, I just called. Anyone know why they dont have more classes this year for this particular course </div></div>

Just got an email from Jill at Magpul Dynamics. This class is <span style="font-weight: bold">NOT FULL .... and there are still slots avalible.</span>

We had a few students that had to cancel this weekend due to other commitments, as a result we have some open slots still avalible.

An even more important reason to take the class - I'll be there!!! :)

(Okay, nobody cares about me being in the class; I'll ask a couple of interested friends)

I would love to take the course but I can't make it in June, perhaps a fall session will be offered?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tch2fly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to take the course but I can't make it in June, perhaps a fall session will be offered? </div></div>

No other precision rifle classes are scheduled for 2010 (Colorado). Most of the classes I host are set up 8 to 18 months in advance.