• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Magpul, Larue, Blueforce gear, Midwest Industries, KKM, Glock sights, PRI charging handle, etc. List will be added to as I clean out gear bins.

Chucky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
I am cleaning out my gear bins and selling off a lot of my parts and accessories that I don't use or have never used. The list will constantly be added to until I go through everything which is quite a lot.

$5. 2x Glock OEM connectors for 43/48.

$15 Magpul MOE K Grip Black. Brand new in box

$10 Magpul 7.62 pull tabs (6) of them in what appears to be UDE color.

$60 Larue LT690 F.U.G. vertical foregrip with all 3 different bottom pieces. This is QD and is in his UDE color.

$15 Sig sauer 1913 low profile QD sling socket mount New in bag.

$75 Prater Precision Data board This mounts to the top rail on your rifle and folds to the side so show you your come ups for shooting distance.

$20 Maxim Defense M-rax size 2 pic rail for Mlok handguards.

$5 Battle Arms Development standard size replacement selector lever. New in bag.

$10 Magpul extended buttpad.

$65 Larue Tactical Remington 700 long action 20MOA cant scope base with 6-48 and 8-40 screws.

$250 Taylor MK1 1911 military issued drum magazine with loader.

I can get pictures upon request for all of these items.

Sanford, NC

Last edited:
Ill take the Vickers blue force gear multicam sling and the rail covers.
PM me pp information please.
I mean the ergo/surefire and the magpul ones as well.

$10 Pelican 1020 case

$75 PRI AR10/SR25/DPMS Military latch gas buster charging handle. This was used in my GA Precision AR10 for a few hundred rounds before I got rid of it.

$5 Kidd bolt buffer for 10/22. Brand new in bag.

$25 Brand new POF AR10 roller cam

$30 Viking tactics wide padded sling. Black. Has some slight burns from a suppressor

$45 Viking tactics padded sling. Multicam. Looks almost new.

$20 Brand new Magpul Miad 1.1 grip in ODG.

Il take theee

The only one I have left is the coyote blue force gear one with the qd attachments sewn in. I can get you pictures later today though if you are interested.
Interested pending pictures

$25 Midwest Industries quick detach sling mount for picatinny rails with sling attachment.

Interested in this.......can you send / post a pic?

I’ll take this, pm on the way

$60 Larue LT690 F.U.G. vertical foregrip with all 3 different bottom pieces. This is QD and is in his UDE color.