• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Magpul M93 stock!

Ianski

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
Parker, CO
Just recently picked up this guy on a trade and had some trouble finding out info on it. Anyone else know much about them?
DSC00248.jpg

Re: Magpul M93 stock!

Yup they never finished development of them or selling all the parts and on and on!
Magpul I think does still offer some support for the fer people that got them. But they replaced them in the lineup with I think the UBR (?) and the new one.

I only know it from digging on the idea and them being gone faster than a virgin on prom night. Still cool looking though.

They actually sold the rights and design to ERGO which still makes a copy and sells for about half of what the Magpul did.

So are you sure its a Magpul (got a logo on it?) or maybe its an ERGO.

Nope, it is definitely Magpul, says it on the stock after a really long pat. #. I thought it looked familiar, didn't realize ergo was making a version of it!

Yeah I have one of those stocks. FDE and authentic OG Magpul not that knockoff one. a bit of a story how I got it but when I finally Got it I didn’t have anything I really wanted to put it on, especially since I hear they are going for stupid money

Right? I was working up the courage. Nah, new here plus landed this thing. Was in limbo based on the situation with the original owner so as I’d bugged the shop owner if it ever came available, I’d grab it. So I did but probably going to cash it up. Has all the parts, as it was installed and worked. It’s heavy for a stock and has Magpul markings and no pad on back.

Reactions: Basher
Right? I was working up the courage. Nah, new here plus landed this thing. Was in limbo based on the situation with the original owner so as I’d bugged the shop owner if it ever came available, I’d grab it. So I did but probably going to cash it up. Has all the parts, as it was installed and worked. It’s heavy for a stock and has Magpul markings and no pad on back.

I had one for awhile, they’re a slick piece of kit history and they have an interesting “sci-fi” look to them, but the UBR is a step forward for sure.

Reactions: Sakamo