• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul mags

Re: Magpul mags

Got mine right here on the Hide from Lewis Arms Co for $19.95 apiece, I believe. And that was on 16 Dec 2012

I just got an email from Quantico yesterday that they shipped my 5 back ordered 308 Pmags. I ordered them on 12/18. I still have 5 more on back order from Brownells. Maybe they will ship soon, one could always hope!! The good news is the both companies charged their normal price and didn't gouge me.

The only LGS that had 308 Pmags wanted $74.00 ea. and they sold out in 3 days.

I have plenty and wont buy any more til prices and panic are back to normal. Brownells is a quality company to do business with, I used to shop all over , been steering toward them and Bravo Company lately, Midway seems to be holding the line too. The other online place is off my list forever and has been for quite a while.I will be skipping teh local store that is gouging and use Basspro or Other big box stores that have held the line when I need any gun's from now on.

This is really out of control. But if 20 round mags do get taking away do you think they will be worth more than $80 or do you think they might drop back down in price? Its really hard to say what the price will go to. High cap mags are the first thing the gun grabbers are going to go for first.

Good luck finding any ammo to fill the Pmags. Ammo is non existent around here.

I hear you about the ammo. I stumbled into a bulk pack of 55 gr Remington today and almost had to be revived.

well one of the local 1-man shops here is charging $700 for a stripped lower. when i asked how much, he said he'd go as low as $500.