• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MagPul PRS Stock

msat10

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2012
CA
Can the MagPul PRS stock for the AR15 be used on the LWRC REPR?

pretty sure the 20" barreled REPR uses one from the factory. A different buffer/spring and tube might have to be used.

Can the MagPul PRS stock for the AR15 be used on the LWRC REPR?

ETA: Brain took a vacation today as I apparently have forgotten that the REPR uses a side-CH.

Yes, the AR-15 PRS will work just fine in conjunction with any standard rifle-length receiver extension/buffer tube, .308 rifle buffer and .308 rifle spring.

Last edited:
The reason I was asking since the cheek riser on the AR15 PRS is closer, is there an advantage to this over the AR10 PRS cheek riser.

ETA: Brain took a vacation today as I apparently have forgotten that the REPR uses a side-CH.

Yes, the AR-15 PRS will work just fine in conjunction with any standard rifle-length receiver extension/buffer tube, .308 rifle buffer and .308 rifle spring.

The AR-15 cheek riser goes further forward/closer the receiver than the more abbreviated AR-10 version. It is nice to have the addt'l length on the riser depending on how you'll be setting up the rifle in terms of your optics as well as how you personally fit the rifle. I shoot closer to the CH on my ARs for the most part and the shorter AR-10 cheek riser can be a pain at times in terms of being partially on/off of it if you get too far forward. If it were mine, I'd opt for the AR-15 version PRS since you don't have the clearance/functional limitations stemming from the longer, AR-10/SR-25/LR-308 charging handle on the REPR given its side CH.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

The AR-15 cheek riser goes further forward/closer the receiver than the more abbreviated AR-10 version. It is nice to have the addt'l length on the riser depending on how you'll be setting up the rifle in terms of your optics as well as how you personally fit the rifle. I shoot closer to the CH on my ARs for the most part and the shorter AR-10 cheek riser can be a pain at times in terms of being partially on/off of it if you get too far forward. If it were mine, I'd opt for the AR-15 version PRS since you don't have the clearance/functional limitations stemming from the longer, AR-10/SR-25/LR-308 charging handle on the REPR given its side CH.

Yeah, that.