• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MagPul Rocks!

Sgt. 0811

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2005
Aurora, CO
Sorry I know it's been posted but damn! They are awesome! If every company stood up to the Government like them we wouldn't have a problem. Way to fight MagPul!

If you don't know the latest the "Boulder Airlift" program is up and running. Any Colorado resident can purchase up to ten mags direct from MagPul by signing up with them! Effing fantastic! Screw the Colorado legislators for messing with the good guys!

yup great company sure gonna miss them when the go

May not have to travel far, the Wyoming Legislator has been actively trying to persuade them to move north, offering many benefits and a short move.

Assuming the Col anti gun laws pass and they do move.

Didn't they recently do an (About Face) on their policy? I read somewhere they stated they will be selling to LEO and agencys in banned states. If so, seems they are sticking to their motto (Unfair advantage) for us civilians.

Didn't they recently do an (About Face) on their policy? I read somewhere they stated they will be selling to LEO and agencys in banned states. If so, seems they are sticking to their motto (Unfair advantage) for us civilians.

I haven't heard that. However, a lot of companies are jumping on the Ronnie Barrett band wagon.

Edit: We're both right! lol

http://www.magpul.com/magpul_leo_sales.html#commentsAnchor

Last edited: