• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul to sell direct to Colorado residents 10 30 round mags !

I can't say I have a problem waiting a little longer to get mine, if it's to get magazines to people who are in states with bans already pending.

I really like the idea. Having recently left IL for IN, I don't think I'll be eligible for something like this,,,hopefully. But legislation has long been a threat in IL. Thanks Magpul for standing with normal shooters.

Gee...you mean people in CO that race out and buy them now before the ban are actually NOT planning to give them up once it passes (LOL)?

Way to go Magpul!!!

I didn't even realize Magpul was based in Colorado until recent events. I prefer this whole Colorado magazine restriction thingie dies on the vine (I have written our state legislators), but have been quietly preparing for the worst if it passes.

Economically, our state does not need Magpul nor its direct suppliers to move. I'm very familiar with one of the their molding suppliers (Alfred), as my prior company relied heavily on Alfred's capabilities for our manufacturing processes. I suspect that when our plant relocated overseas a few years ago, Alfred scrambled for business -- I'm pleased to see they picked up Magpul.

I completely understand Magpul's stand on Colorado HB 1224, which (if passed) limits mag capacity to 15 rounds. If I were the Grand Poobah of Magpul, I'd likely consider the same actions of telling Colorado to stick their Erie/Boulder operations where the sun don't shine.

I may let the mad scramble die down, but will likely take Magpul up on their offer to ship a few mags to us Colorado residents. Or maybe not. Regardless of my decision, I give kudos to Magpul, their employees, and their direct suppliers for standing on principles. That's something that too few people and organizations do these days.