• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul?

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
So i have been trying to contact magpul through email for 3 months now and still have not gotten a reply. I know i can just call them but at this point i was wondering if they are just this bad at responding to emails or my bad luck. Does anybody have experience with these guys

Re: Magpul?

I called them with a problem last week. After zero hold time and a five minute conversation, a new part was on the way to me at no cost. No experience with email, but the calling was painless. I would rather talk to someone on the phone anyway when I have a problem. As always YMMV.

I use the good old telephone. No wait, sent me right to the person I needed to talk to and got the answer I needed, even though it didn't end in a sell for them. Good outfit, good products.

The only thing that I've ever bought from them was the Magpul Mags and followers to put in my issued mags. I was impressed by the price, considering that our issued mags, which are no where near as good as magpul mags, are about 30 US. Compare that to 15? US for magpul mags.