• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mail call Monday?

144 Berger hybrids to test out on my Seekins before I make a big purchase of them. Also got a cheap midway shooting mat. It’s nice but should have bought the pro.
0E8D0C0A-1D5D-4C1D-8B6A-985B8FA6941A.jpeg

Well once again not Monday. I need to have a talk with the delivery person. The tango6t showed up but just glancing through it, the glass doesn’t seem as crisp and the smrs ii. The c1 mount I like way better than the adm just by holding, will see how it mounts up. Annnd a 1st gen Colt SAA just because I’ve always wanted one View attachment 7364870
That colt warms my soul

Mine was tuesday I got my Defiance Deviant Tactical xm two Defiance mag's and APA xm dbm all new for a great price.
Thanks Gamewarden
Now all I need is my Bartlein cf barrel Manners stock March scope TT trigger.
Im glade my wife loves me:love:
Bro you gotta teach me your ways when it comes to the wife and that kind of gear...ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

just got my first atlas, its a BT-65 CAL and man these things aren't over rated. Ive had a harris for over 10 years, really crappy model but I wish I had got behind a Atlas sooner. likely the biggest upgrade to my budget custom build.View attachment 7367945
Been looking at those for a while online. My Harris shorty has so much flex/wobble and it’s always working loose at the mount. I bet that Atlas is way more stable.

Been looking at those for a while online. My Harris shorty has so much flex/wobble and it’s always working loose at the mount. I bet that Atlas is way more stable.

definatly. my harris was starting to cause magnums to act funny (groups would open up) I was skeptical that it would be so night and day even just with dry fire but it was well worth the money. I'm hoping to shoot it tonight.

Reactions: Austinjunks
just got my first atlas, its a BT-65 CAL and man these things aren't over rated. Ive had a harris for over 10 years, really crappy model but I wish I had got behind a Atlas sooner. likely the biggest upgrade to my budget custom build.View attachment 7367945
This is definitely on my list here in the next couple of months. Bought a magpul thinking it would be good enough but definitely no Altus.

i love waiting for deliveries Its almost like being a little kid again at christmas time . except i paid for it and i know what's in the package mostly by how much it weights its still exciting ...

These days Christmas is exactly that. I paid and know what it is 🤣

I got the email today that my origin is done so I am paid up and waiting for it to arrive at the FFL. E-mail call?

no crappy tie from the kids , no guilt from throwing it in the trash with the used wrapping paper it is a great thing

Got the action and mocked it up. Trigger and brake are in storage while we are moving.

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_162940466.jpg
    IMG_20200711_162940466.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20200711_162930601.jpg
    IMG_20200711_162930601.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 51
What grip is on the Rail?
It’s a Barska accu grip handheld tripod system you can buy off of amazon for $10. I use the tripod for spotting and ranging primarily so it makes driving it on the ballhead super easy. I’ll try and take a picture of the setup

Attachments

• D71077F2-4C4F-46AC-84BE-8A01E0FFCDEC.jpeg
    D71077F2-4C4F-46AC-84BE-8A01E0FFCDEC.jpeg
    378.6 KB · Views: 31
UPS guy has been walking up and down the stairs all day! I finally found some Blue Dot { only 2 pounds per order though} Duracoat for the AR-15 and miscellaneous Dillon products. Broke my bullet puller trying to remove bullet from a 10mm that had a Lee taper crimp.
IMG_3272.jpeg