• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Mailbox in Oklahoma

Re: Mailbox in Oklahoma

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are we taking bets on how long until its stolen/vandalized?</div></div>

knowing that the owner is a gun toter, I bet they leave it alone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are we taking bets on how long until its stolen/vandalized? </div></div>

I sure wouldn't try anything.

yeah, you gotta have balls as big as church bells to walk up and try anything at that address. nice detail

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nachtadler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are we taking bets on how long until its stolen/vandalized? </div></div>

I sure wouldn't try anything. </div></div>

Then lets take bets on the average IQ of a bored teenager in Oklahoma

It sure would be funny/ironic to blow up that mailbox though.

I want to see a picture of the mailman pulled up to it. That would be a whole new definition of "going postal."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are we taking bets on how long until its stolen/vandalized? </div></div>

My money is on a drunk driver..

Need to rig it to where the hammers back and when you open the mail door the hammer falls.

Seeing as my buddy took the photo in question, it's real.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81097

Original thread:

Funny thing is, Snopes.com even had a debate as to whether or not it was real.

Of course, an incredible amount of dumbass hippies posted in that thread too, so i felt the need to evacuate before the political correctness made me puke on my boots... </div></div>

That's an awesome mailbox!!! and yes it looks like a Moultrie I-40 trail camera.

im thinkin 14 yr old male several pounds of pyrodex and some
m 80's, or version 2.0 hey bobby...... i betche that ole dodge wont yank er outa tha ground.

ive seen a a bbq pit made to look like a revolver, but it wasnt nearly this detailed.

should put that up in CA MA or NY see what happens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robescc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think anyone will steal his mail. </div></div>
lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheWolfpack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thug Life! </div></div>

what? you sir,
won the troll of the day award.