• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Major NRA WTF. Holding their own Virginia rally on January 13.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif

Are they really with us or against us? Every single Virginia based gun rights organization, including VCDL and VSSA, have agreed on January 20, 2020 as the official date for Rally Day... And then THEY come along and do their own shit on January 13...

Isn't this working directly against our interests and may even be an attempt to divert manpower, resources, and attention AWAY from the main rally on January 20? Why not put your resources together with ours and have a joint COOPERATIVE event? What part of 'united we stand' do they not fucking understand?

I am at the point now of starting to wonder if these people are still on our side or are they actively working with the enemy to fuck up our efforts.

----------
    NRA staff will be on site with giveaways, including an emergency airdrop from Magpul.
    ----------

Last edited:
    isn't the nra's date to coincide with the start of the 2020 legislative session? that said, it would be nice to have 'us' all down there on the same date vs being possibly split up over two different days.

They are doing us a favor, but are to dumb to realize it.
    No doubt the NRA has lost it's way and become a bloated lobbyist tick.
    Do they have a presence within the grass roots? Where? They're not on here in 2A section! Their not in my local state Gun forum 2A section! Are they in yours?
    At lobby day in MD last year there was an NRA rep there. Not to speak on our behalf, no he was basically just human junk mail trying to gin up revenue. There was a fucking dumpster fire of anti legislation getting pushed last year by Bloomberg money. Hell I stopped counting at 10 felony counts I'd have been guilty of if that shit had passed. Meanwhile the fucking NRA rep was there to do exactly nothing to help our cause.

The best rhetoric is seeded with some truth and NRA deserves the bad wrap it's been getting, yet It does nothing to correct it's coarse; at least not that I've seen.

I think it'll be great for the cause to see the contrast of the no doubt pathetic turn out on the 13th vs. the massive turn out for the VCDL rally on the 20th.

There will be no denying this is a grass roots response from the actual citizens/constituents of VA
    Maybe it will also serve as a wake up call to the NRA (it will if their worth saving).

I hope there is a grass roots effort to let the NRA know what it's constituents think at there next convention!
    Hopefully we all don't just say Fuck them, they're beyond saving or putting any effort into.

January is full of every group imaginable having lobby days. Some Delegates purposely aren't in their offices to avoid the hassle of dealing with their constituents.

I am taking my day off on the 20th to support the group that I think now best represents Virginia's 2nd Amendment rights.

Reactions: 4X4Dad
    I'm going to rallies on the 12th, 16th, and the Lobby Day on the 20th. Like eca7891 mentioned I resent them controlling the narrative and won't support them anymore because they have thrown gun owners under the bus and turned around to call it a victory. Fuck that shit.

Last edited:
    They are holding their own rally on the 13th so that no one shows up when the cameras are rolling . Governor Dickface and Bloomberg probably paid the NRA to do this . Funny , isnt LaPierre French . Hmmm , collaborator ?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    GOA Life member. NRA life member too. GOA has done more in two years than NRA ever did. Maybe if Wayne wasn't so tied up with his new house and all.

The NRA has gone thru a gigantic upheaval over the last few months. Many of the staunchest supporters of 2A have left their director position due to infighting and a power struggle between the good and the evil (Lapierre). I was, to the point all this shit started, sending them quite a bit of support. They have received NADA this year and I'm looking for a new organization to support.
    I wish for success of The People of Virginia in the fight they will endure. I also find it even more sickening that NRA, which is located in VIRGINIA, has done nothing to help gun owners in their own home state covered.

Will be sending my contribution to VCDL even tho I am a life member of the NRA & GOA for the past two years. The NRA has done squat as far as I have seen.
    So you ask, Maxwell, what is your connection to Virginia? By the grace of God my Mother was a graduate of Matthew Fontaine Maury High School (class of ‘27) in Norfolk, Va. I understand that the high school is still there. Next to my Mother’s picture it says, Lillian loves to talk & practice makes perfect.

Maxwell

F' the NRA. It's sad what they've become. I am a life member but they won't get another dime from me. Send your money and support to GOA, FPC, ASA or Virginia specific orgs instead of the NRA.

Will be sending my contribution to VCDL even tho I am a life member of the NRA & GOA for the past two years. The NRA has done squat as far as I have seen.
    So you ask, Maxwell, what is your connection to Virginia? By the grace of God my Mother was a graduate of Matthew Fontaine Maury High School (class of ‘27) in Norfolk, Va. I understand that the high school is still there. Next to my Mother’s picture it says, Lillian loves to talk & practice makes perfect.

Maxwell
    I think no one who owns firearms and holds 2A in highest of regard would ask what your connection to VA is. It may be happening in VA but it is happening to ALL OF US!

It's all too obvious that its more important for the NRA to plan a last minute rally, on a workday, a week before the main push which will only ensure abysmal turnout because all they care about is putting NRA on shit and taking pictures for future 'send me money' mailings. That's it.

They're also going to fuck things up because now the 'news' will report how 47 people showed up.

Instead, they could have easily bolstered numbers and resources by partnering with the local activists that have been doing an outstanding job so far.

Fucking NRA retards.

I think no one who owns firearms and holds 2A in highest of regard would ask what your connection to VA is. It may be happening in VA but it is happening to ALL OF US!
    As a Washingtonian, I agree with this statement.

It's all too obvious that its more important for the NRA to plan a last minute rally, on a workday, a week before the main push which will only ensure abysmal turnout because all they care about is putting NRA on shit and taking pictures for future 'send me money' mailings. That's it.

They're also going to fuck things up because now the 'news' will report how 47 people showed up.

Instead, they could have easily bolstered numbers and resources by partnering with the local activists that have been doing an outstanding job so far.

Fucking NRA retards.

This is exactly what I was thinking....

I’ve been on the “fuck the nra” train for 25 plus years. Nice to see there are more and more passengers on the train these days.

Fuck those self-serving, sellin-out-at-every-turn pricks in their asses with a steel dildo wrapped in barb wire.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Looks like they want to grandstand in front of the real players.

Lost thier thunder now leaches sucking hind teet.

Personally think this is shameful.

When the NRA walks down there armed and takes the governor's place hostage they can have respect back.

For now it's lost.

Not relevant if they sit on thier ass as normal lately.

Been a member since 1970's.

Not as relative as they once were.
    Sad.

I dropped my NRA membership a couple of years ago, but kept making roundups.

Done with that now, too.

Greg

I thought the “Fuck the NRA” thread already covered how they are nothing but a scam?

#FuckTheNRA

I thought the “Fuck the NRA” thread already covered how they are nothing but a scam?

#FuckTheNRA
    It bears repeating.

Until LaPierre is ousted by the BoD (not steps down, but ousted) and they open all the books to be viewed and scrutinized by its membership, they won't get another red cent from this super-life member.

I cancelled my nra life membership many years ago. Don’t want my name in their filthy mouths. I’ll look up the VCDL.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    I cancelled my nra life membership many years ago. Don’t want my name in their filthy mouths. I’ll look up the VCDL.
    Has it been discussed yet, 'Who is behind the VCDL and how do we establish chapters in other states?' I've given them money, but to be honest, I really haven't looked too closely at their membership.

Guess I'm sort of answering my own questions and should just write, email or make a phone call. Feels like regardless the outcome for VA, it would be worth getting at least a bare bones structure set up in each state with 301c registration on the books.

Go here.....

Post message like this.....

"Cancel your rally in VA on the 13th of January and join the one VCDL is holding on the 20th or I swear this is the last year I am a member.

You guys are not helping anything."

Than sit back and expect nothing to change.

Wayne will still smash his dick with a big hammer.

Next year I will have an additional $35 to BMA.

Sounds like Wayne L. needs some more suits?
    Nahhh, this time it's the kitchen that needs remodeling. Something a bit more modern than 4 years ago's granite and stainless. That combination is so 2016 and we must remodlel with quartz and that fancy new Viking white.

• Angry
    Reactions: deersniper
    Pennsylvania is FOAC (Firearms Owners Against Crime ) . I have to be an NRA member for one of my gun clubs . I just read the new American Rifleman and they have an NRA ILA article about premption laws . They have the balls to mention Pittsburgh's premption violation and Red Flag bullshit being overturned . The completely fucked up part is that the NRA was MIA . Joshua Prince , Pennsylvania's preeminent 2A lawyer got that shit struck down not the NRA . Prince is affiliated with the FOAC . Funny that turncoat prick Chris Cox even came out with an NRA video suppkrting red flag laws . Motherfucker needs to be punched in the nuts .

Legislatively and legally active state 2A supporting organizations will always give a better ROI than a nation wide organization. They file the direct lawsuit challenges against illegal laws, campaign on a local level against gun control and for gun freedoms, and are most active in local level shooting competitions and training programs to further expand the sport and cause. Add to that they operate with far less overhead and expenses, with those working for those organizations being committed through a labor of love instead of filling their own pockets like those based in Fairfax, VA.

Do a search for what your local state may have to offer, and don't forget state hunting/outdoors organizations may also be the best option for your membership and support, but be wary of the Fudds in those groups who think the 2A is about hunting and little else. Look for "Zero Compromise" as a foundation of their beliefs, including challenging Red Flag laws and calling out Trump for being two-faced on gun control and citizen rights.

I got an email referencing an event with a delegate and some NRA rep......$100 per person BBQ dinner......F-U very much...VA can fall to the Communists.

I have to be a member to get into a range, but my thoughts are that if you can't even control the gun regulations in the county your headquarters is in, then you don't have the political pull you think you do.

The VCDL has done 100 times what the NRA has done in Virginia and they've done in it weeks, not years (I know VCDL has been around for years, but they have organized and rallied a LOT of people and action in less than 4 weeks time).

If the NRA was as active and production as the VCDL and organizations like it, we wouldn't see any of this 2A crap happening in states.