• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Make your own targets website...

Re: Make your own targets website...

Ninja, I have to admit I only read your thread to see your video,but that website is a very nice find. Much easier than doing it all by hand in Powerpoint. Thanks for the post (and the video).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ninja, I have to admit I only read your thread to see your video,but that website is a very nice find. Much easier than doing it all by hand in Powerpoint. Thanks for the post (and the video). </div></div>

You are welcome my friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ninja, I have to admit I only read your thread to see your video,but that website is a very nice find. Much easier than doing it all by hand in Powerpoint. Thanks for the post (and the video). </div></div>

You are welcome my friend. </div></div>

Indeed, very nice video.. hope you made it yourself. :p

wow thanks for the post. And thanks for the awesome video LOL

What video?

Could you (if this is your site) make an option to have diamonds instead of the usual dots?

Cool site though, very cool.