• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Making a SUB 1/2 MOA AR (Group Pics Up For The Fans)

That rifle is sweet and it sucks you are getting rid of it. Hope your surgery goes well and you can get back to shooting in a reasonable time.

I think you did an awesome job! How would you go about building a .224 Valkyrie? I’m not sure compass lake makes barrels chambered in it yet? Do you have any experience with Aero Precision upper lower combinations? I think I’d like one that’s capable of amazing accuracy to possibly shoot in prs style comps. I’ve always been able to shoot AR-15’s accurately but I’ve struggled with consistently getting the best accuracy results from high quality large frame AR’s.

Thanks... It's a damn shame the pics didn't make the transfer to the new SH setup...there was a shit ton of good info and examples.