• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Malware?

Randoman5

Minuteman
Jul 29, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
My browsers are preventing me from accessing the forum because they say it contains malware. Evidently my phone doesn't care. Just wondering if the problem is on my end or one of the mods needs to get involved.

Over the last few days every time I log into the Hide I get two warnings "Nuclear Exploit kit download 4" and then a few seconds later I get "Nuclear Exploit kit download 5". My Norton blocks them but I can still access the page.

I keep getting it and its making the site un-useable. It comes up on every page and every time I go forward or backward?

I'm guessing that it's one of the ads on the site that is the cause of the problem.

This is the results from Google for malware attacks on Sniper's Hide Forum.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for forum.snipershide.com

What is the current listing status for forum.snipershide.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.​
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 47483 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-08-29, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS6939 (HURRICANE), AS15169 (GOOGLE).​
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, forum.snipershide.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.​
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.​
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Notice that although listed as suspicious there have been no reported malware attacks over the last 90 days, and did not function as an intermediary for infection of any sites over the last 90 days. This warning you are getting is a false positive. There have been no results of malicious activity over the last 90 days.​

Safe Browsing

Of the 47483 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-08-29, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS6939 (HURRICANE), AS15169 (GOOGLE).​
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, forum.snipershide.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.​
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Notice that although listed as suspicious there have been no reported malware attacks over the last 90 days, and did not function as an intermediary for infection of any sites over the last 90 days. This warning you are getting is a false positive. There have been no results of malicious activity over the last 90 days.​

Could it be anti-gun fascists at Google?

A fifth Column at work to undermine SH and our leader?

Why wasn't I told?

Safe Browsing

How did this happen?

Saw this today for the first time. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to get around it. Glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue.

it's the Russians!
it's the isis!
no no... wait it's a virus coming from down south on Nancy Pilosi!

Could it be anti-gun fascists at Google?

A fifth Column at work to undermine SH and our leader?

Why wasn't I told?

I started reading SH because I thought it was the Sixth Column...

Back on topic, I got the warning on my phone, but Ubuntu laptop don't care a wit.

I have heard tale the powers of the great Google are far reaching. It's good to have protection but a little frightening as well. I have heard tale that it can be tough getting off Googles radar.

I hope it goes well.

Firefox is telling me it's a "Reported Attack Site!" and you're basically retarded if you continue to forum.snipershide.com
Same here and it only happens when I get on SH. Dam Anti's!! I'd like to drag there hackers behind my truck down the highway for a while.

You can turn it off in Foxfire. Tools > Options > Security and uncheck Block Reported Attack Sites. If you are running an anti virus or anti malware program it should catch all attempts to infect your computer.

If anyone else knows how to stop google and foxfire from displaying the warning, please let us know. I have never seen it before this last week.

We deleted the avatar and banned the user, the problem should not be happening as last Friday we contacted Google and by all accounts the issue is no longer present

That doesn't mean someone else has not Hot Linked an Image but we have run multiple scans, Google does not show it is installed here (they listed the avatar in question)

So if you are still getting a warning (Today 9/2) then let us know so we can look again. Douchebags hot linking stuff is the issue, if it was installed both the home page and the forum would get blocked