• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Man-Monkey Laborers, Soldiers and New Voters

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Yesterday the Senate voted along party lines to kill a Republican amendment to a technological development bill aimed at banning experiments to create “certain types of human-animal chimeras” – which scientists use to further medical research – over ethical concerns.

In other words, the amendment would ban the creation of human-animal hybrids. That's correct Dorothy, you are not in Kansas anymore.

Before I post the links to the story about the legislation here's a couple of links with a little background.

So what would be the purpose behind the creation of human-animal hybrids? Before I even attempt to answer a question like that, one would think that researchers would want to spend their research dollars on drop-dead-gorgeous-super-model-wives that would obey every word their husbands utter but I digress.

Imagine an army of gorilla soldiers that are smart enough to fire hand-held and crew served weapons. Imagine an army of gorilla soldiers that are smart enough to follow an order but not intelligent enough to question it or even have the temerity to disobey it. And you thought the Wicked Witch of the West and her flying monkeys were bad.

Imagine having a labor force that would do myriads of mundane and fatiguing tasks without error and without complaint. Imagine a team of ape-humans that would work for free and obey every order like a gorilla army - without question and without hesitation.

Now here is where the leftist democrats come into this sci-fi scenario. Would these human-animal hybrids get a civil rights status and be allowed to vote?

If an ape-man was 1/10 human, would that be enough to give them the right to vote? Imagine the novel that George Orwell could write if he were alive today.

Could the aforementioned question be the reason that ALL the Senate democrats voted down the amendment? If I were a betting man, I would say yes. They have already shown that they will do anything to obtain and retain power. That means creating a massive voting block of ape-men that will vote for the jackass party every time. Go ahead and laugh at me but that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Ya sounds like a good plan right now. But at some point they'll start screaming for reparations.

Ya sounds like a good plan right now. But at some point they'll start screaming for reparations.

Once the ape-men figure out that they can vote, the minimum wage debate takes on a new meaning. Even more concerning is that they would make real humans their servants.

Scene-Planet-of-the-Apes-Franklin-J.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: BLEE and Docsherm
    You had an interesting theory going, but you didn't reel me in and here's why: Democrats only do anything if it means getting votes. Let's be real here. Democrats don't give a shit about anything but getting more power and staying in power. If some monkey-human hybrid is created, the democrats will get it addicted to welfare, government housing, abortions, etc, tell it how those awful Republicans are just racist and tried to vote against their very existence, and say it's been discriminated against by a racist institution for centuries and voting Democrat is the only way to make things right.

You had an interesting theory going, but you didn't reel me in and here's why: Democrats only do anything if it means getting votes. Let's be real here. Democrats don't give a shit about anything but getting more power and staying in power. If some monkey-human hybrid is created, the democrats will get it addicted to welfare, government housing, abortions, etc, tell it how those awful Republicans are just racist and tried to vote against their very existence, and say it's been discriminated against by a racist institution for centuries and voting Democrat is the only way to make things right.

Maybe I wasn't very articulate but it sounds like we are basically saying the same thing.

Now that we got this thread started I'll say it before anyone else does.

The term, "Tactical Trunk Monkey" IS NOT RACIST!

For some people that are into the strange and kinky, there is hope...

8da0729fdd3097082f9c7492c03ffd79.jpg

so this is going to create a real, ship of theseus-esq, ethical dilemma.....how "human" does an "animal" need to be before we recognize it as a "human"?

if i cut out someones heart, and replace it with a monkey heart.....well, wed still largely consider that person "human"

and if i cut out a monkeys heart, and replace it with a human heart.....well wed still largely consider that monkey to still be an "animal".

But at some point you are going to cross the line between human and Animal

so how much human DNA needs to be injected into an animal before its considered "human"?

this is going to turn into some dystopian sci-fi bullshit really quickly...going to end up in some fever dream crossover between 'bicentennial man' and 'planet of the apes'

Last edited:
    Illegal, No Problem .. US Gov. backed research will just Benefect funding threw shell Co., to China lab for scientific R & D .

so this is going to create a real, ship of theseus-esq, ethical dilemma.....how "human" does an "animal" need to be before we recognize it as a "human"?

if i cut out someones heart, and replace it with a monkey heart.....well, wed still largely consider that person "human"

and if i cut out a monkeys heart, and replace it with a human heart.....well wed still largely consider that monkey to still be an "animal".

so how much human DNA needs to be injected into an animal before its considered "human"?

this is going to turn into some dystopian sci-fi bullshit really quickly...going to end up in some fever dream crossover between 'bicentennial man' and 'planet of the apes'

Exactly. Aside from people playing God it will be something that shakes every foundation of governance and social norms world-wide. If anyone thought that ANTIFA-BLM-COVID-LGBTQ-VOTE-FRAUD was bad, just stand by.

Now here is where the leftist democrats come into this sci-fi scenario. Would these human-animal hybrids get a civil rights status and be allowed to vote?

If an ape-man was 1/10 human, would that be enough to give them the right to vote? Imagine the novel that George Orwell could write if he were alive today.
    See 1947's "Jerry Was a Man" by Robert Heinlein

And all I wanted to see was re-runs of “Mr. Ed.”

They should use a Reptile. Smaller brain stem and harder to kill.

The last time this happened, there was a really great flood. We are told that this time it will be fire.

Reactions: Longshot231

But at some point you are going to cross the line between human and Animal

I went to a bachelor party once and someone played a vid with people injecting human DNA in animals and vice versa....it was horrifying.

• Haha
    Reactions: ...
    I went to a bachelor party once and someone played a vid with people injecting human DNA in animals and vice versa....it was horrifying.

Saw the same in a barracks common area once... Only watched for a minute. Or two.

Are you sure that you weren't watching a video of a democratic party meeting?

Since I am a huge dork... There is a comic called Elephatmen (Richard Starkings) that touches on just such a thing. Typical dystopian future where the most money has the coolest toys, etc.

Elephantmen.jpg

How about pigpeople?

EDIT: f'n youTurd age restricted......wonder why....

Bullets of Justice (2019) - IMDb

Last edited:
    Imagine a pig farm that grew human kidneys, or hearts, or livers, or lungs, etc.

Its impossible and if it was then farmers would have herds of sheep people.