• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man Shoots Hogs With A Minigun.

Re: Man Shoots Hogs With A Minigun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">honestly makes me a lil bit sick to watch. I have hunted since i was a boy, and my father taught me how to kill cleanly. The kind of shit seen on this video disgusts me, For the people saying hogs are a nuisance, so what. Hogs are a nuisance, that doesnt mean that you should act like a barbaric piece if shit in ridding the land of a nuisance. Completely disgusting</div></div>

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya? The hogs are far more than a nuisance. Maybe you should do some research on how badly feral hogs are destroying crops, how dangerous they are to people, etc. They need to be exterminated at all costs, by any means necessary.

Read the information contained on the following website before making another ignorant and uneducated comment.

http://www.texasboars.com/articles/facts.html </div></div>

^ This.

Death to all wild hogs. I'll shoot or hit every one I see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or hit every one I see.</div></div>

This is the most efficient way to kill pigs hands down. We killed 30+ with the Toyota in 4 nights of hunting. The cost? Two sets of upper and lower ball joints, which are super easy to change on a 87 SR5. Boy, do I have some great stories...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or hit every one I see.</div></div>

This is the most efficient way to kill pigs hands down. We killed 30+ with the Toyota in 4 nights of hunting. The cost? Two sets of upper and lower ball joints, which are super easy to change on a 87 SR5. Boy, do I have some great stories... </div></div>

I'm pretty sure he meant in the face... with his fist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or hit every one I see.</div></div>

This is the most efficient way to kill pigs hands down. We killed 30+ with the Toyota in 4 nights of hunting. The cost? Two sets of upper and lower ball joints, which are super easy to change on a 87 SR5. Boy, do I have some great stories... </div></div>

I'm pretty sure he meant in the face... with his fist. </div></div>

Nope. I meant with my pickup. Solid axles, 3/4 ton frame, and a heavy beefy bumper ... fuck them.

I liked the video and I don't give a damn about the pigs.
Thanks.

that was epic, those pigs need to be erradicated, nothing to do with hunting, this is pure shooting at its most savage and effective. Saving the land from the pig bomb but contaminating it with lots of lead instead. How ironic is that.

im not stupid, i just believe in killing as ethically as possible. I would gladly kill pigs all day long if it was needed. However releasing them from a trailer and hosing them with a mini gun is not clean, and just lacks class in general. if you already have them in a trailer, just shoot each one in the head, problem solved. <span style="font-style: italic">fuck you very much</span>.

just so you know, i will not respond to any further idiotic comments from you, no matter how much you insult me, as it is cleary not worth my time to argue with an invalid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im not stupid, i just believe in killing as ethically as possible. I would gladly kill pigs all day long if it was needed. However releasing them from a trailer and hosing them with a mini gun is not clean, and just lacks class in general. if you already have them in a trailer, just shoot each one in the head, problem solved. <span style="font-style: italic">fuck you very much</span>.

just so you know, i will not respond to any further idiotic comments from you, no matter how much you insult me, as it is cleary not worth my time to argue with an invalid. </div></div>

+1, This crap is beyond stupid, it's super ethical to pen animals up and then release them just to mow them down with F/A and ruin the meat. To any of you guys saying that it's fine blah blah blah, did you ever stop to think for a moment you could have at least donated that meat before you shat it all up with teenage boy behavior? All nonsense like this does is fuel anti hunting sentiment among moderate people who normally wouldn't throw in with the peta crowd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCARbliss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All nonsense like this does is fuel anti hunting sentiment among moderate people who normally wouldn't throw in with the peta crowd.</div></div>

This. All I am going to say

For fuck sakes.... Stop whining about how "hogs have rights too..." I have never seen such crybabies! Whether or not the pigs died by minigun or by lethal injection, they were going to die either way. So what does it really matter? The only bad thing about this video is that its not HD!! I laughed!

Sorry, I disagree and had the same thought/reaction upon viewing as below.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCARbliss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> All nonsense like this does is fuel anti hunting sentiment among moderate people who normally wouldn't throw in with the peta crowd. </div></div>

I fully understand pigs are considered pests and likewise, there are a few pests around my home I wouldn’t mind exterminating with extreme prejudice. But I wouldn’t post it for the World Wide Web to watch for a few “LIKES” or what have you.

Looks like fun, they should've hired this guy... would save them tons.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIBEwY4_Yqc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIBEwY4_Yqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like fun, they should've hired this guy... would save them tons.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIBEwY4_Yqc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIBEwY4_Yqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

holy shit that guy is a machine

that gatlin gun probably went through about 300 bullets and killed one pig while the Sauer guy killed about 12 with 14 shots on the run

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like fun, they should've hired this guy... would save them tons.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIBEwY4_Yqc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIBEwY4_Yqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Goto laugh at the one inch length of Kleenex hanging out from his nose.

I can see both sides of the discussion. For one it gives anti gun people something to bitch about but on the other hand I personally don't care how the rid the area of pests(just don't record it). I know farmers that would love to do that with deer on their property, they are so overpopulated that I been trying to get them to get the conservation to come in so they can get a nuisance permit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MANIMAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For fuck sakes.... Stop whining about how "hogs have rights too..." I have never seen such crybabies! Whether or not the pigs died by minigun or by lethal injection, they were going to die either way. So what does it really matter? The only bad thing about this video is that its not HD!! I laughed! </div></div>

How do you get "hogs have rights too" from anything we said? Are you illiterate? Show me once where ANYONE said that in this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCARbliss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MANIMAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For fuck sakes.... Stop whining about how "hogs have rights too..." I have never seen such crybabies! Whether or not the pigs died by minigun or by lethal injection, they were going to die either way. So what does it really matter? The only bad thing about this video is that its not HD!! I laughed! </div></div>

How do you get "hogs have rights too" from anything we said? Are you illiterate? Show me once where ANYONE said that in this thread. </div></div>

Yep, that's it, I'm illiterate! Everyone here views things their own way. All I'm sayin is that whoever thinks that this may be unethical has obviously never owned or farmed land where hogs are a huge nuisance and have cost landowners thousands of dollars and until you have experienced that feeling you should just continue to play weekend worrior at the local gun range shooting paper instead of chiming in about how you think this kind of shit is ridiculous.... I was born and raised in TN and GA and have seen and felt the effects of wild hogs so I am a little bias i guess. Maybe the mini gun was a little overkill, I agree, but if someone was 1000 yards away with a .50 cal and obliterated the pigs one at a time or if it was coyotes being mowed down I'm sure people would view things differently. This video wasn't intended for people with little delicate hearts who give a shit how pigs feel so why waste your time posting about how you think this video is ridiculous when there's nothing you can do to change things? That's all I'm saying on the subject so don't waste your time trying to get your post count up by replying to my response.... You have your views and I have mine.

I have no problem with whatever anyone choose to exterminate wild pigs with, but I have to say that the bolt gun video was pretty impressive.

As an aside the contrast in the videos goes to show you that perhaps our infantry should spend more time and money on training riflemen rather than relying on rate of fire. Someone more knowledgeable on the current rifle training than me would know better than I, but I can say the Air Force learned its lesson on that in Vietnam when it focused on missile technology rather than dogfight skills among the pilots. It cost us dearly and the line fighter pilots have never forgot it, and train HARD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MANIMAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCARbliss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MANIMAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For fuck sakes.... Stop whining about how "hogs have rights too..." I have never seen such crybabies! Whether or not the pigs died by minigun or by lethal injection, they were going to die either way. So what does it really matter? The only bad thing about this video is that its not HD!! I laughed! </div></div>

How do you get "hogs have rights too" from anything we said? Are you illiterate? Show me once where ANYONE said that in this thread. </div></div>

Yep, that's it, I'm illiterate! <span style="font-weight: bold">Everyone here views things their own way.</span> All I'm sayin is that whoever thinks that this may be unethical has obviously never owned or farmed land where hogs are a huge nuisance and have cost landowners thousands of dollars and until you have experienced that feeling you should just continue to play weekend worrior at the local gun range shooting paper instead of chiming in about how you think this kind of shit is ridiculous.... I was born and raised in TN and GA and have seen and felt the effects of wild hogs so I am a little bias i guess. Maybe the mini gun was a little overkill, I agree, but if someone was 1000 yards away with a .50 cal and obliterated the pigs one at a time or if it was coyotes being mowed down I'm sure people would view things differently. This video wasn't intended for people with little delicate hearts who give a shit how pigs feel so why waste your time posting about how you think this video is ridiculous when there's nothing you can do to change things? That's all I'm saying on the subject so don't waste your time trying to get your post count up by replying to my response.... You have your views and I have mine. </div></div>

I'm not going to even bother to respond to your stupidity about "arm chair <span style="font-style: italic">commandos</span>, however the irony of what's in bold probably flew right over your head.

Some of you people remind me of this story. Guys driving down the road at night and see's a bunny hopping down the road. He guns his truck and says I'm going to run that bunny down, so he does. Turns out the bunny was a horse with white fetlocks. Killed the horse, trashed the truck and the idiot walked away without a scratch.

I really want a mini gun now. Only thing cooler would be using grenades.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or hit every one I see.</div></div>

This is the most efficient way to kill pigs hands down. We killed 30+ with the Toyota in 4 nights of hunting. The cost? Two sets of upper and lower ball joints, which are super easy to change on a 87 SR5. Boy, do I have some great stories...</div></div>

sounds epic!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MANIMAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCARbliss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MANIMAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For fuck sakes.... Stop whining about how "hogs have rights too..." I have never seen such crybabies! Whether or not the pigs died by minigun or by lethal injection, they were going to die either way. So what does it really matter? The only bad thing about this video is that its not HD!! I laughed! </div></div>

Yep, that's it, I'm illiterate! Everyone here views things their own way. All I'm sayin is that whoever thinks that this may be unethical has obviously never owned or farmed land where hogs are a huge nuisance and have cost landowners thousands of dollars and until you have experienced that feeling you should just continue to play weekend worrior at the local gun range shooting paper instead of chiming in about how you think this kind of shit is ridiculous.... I was born and raised in TN and GA and have seen and felt the effects of wild hogs so I am a little bias i guess. Maybe the mini gun was a little overkill, I agree, but if someone was 1000 yards away with a .50 cal and obliterated the pigs one at a time or if it was coyotes being mowed down I'm sure people would view things differently. This video wasn't intended for people with little delicate hearts who give a shit how pigs feel so why waste your time posting about how you think this video is ridiculous when there's nothing you can do to change things? That's all I'm saying on the subject so don't waste your time trying to get your post count up by replying to my response.... You have your views and I have mine. </div></div>

Things are either ethical or not, if the line between ethical an unethical was determined by some dollar amount an accountant comes up with, we'd be killing more than just hogs, there would be a lot less prolific species extinct by now. I know about wild hogs and the damage they can do. I'd kill every one that I could get my crosshairs on and not ever question my own ethics any more than if it were a coyote or cottonmouth. On the other hand I don't take any great joy in doing it. Being mad at hogs for being hogs, coyotes for being coyotes or cottonmouths for being cottonmouths is what I find crazy. The people that think of a hog and the damage they do in human terms and then go get mad at the hogs for not having a human mindset are not playing with a full deck, imo. I'll just say that the video was in poor taste and leave it at that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">honestly makes me a lil bit sick to watch. I have hunted since i was a boy, and my father taught me how to kill cleanly. The kind of shit seen on this video disgusts me, For the people saying hogs are a nuisance, so what. Hogs are a nuisance, that doesnt mean that you should act like a barbaric piece if shit in ridding the land of a nuisance. Completely disgusting </div></div>
I agree . This is not hunting. The pigs have been let out of a cage off screen to the right . What is even worse is there looks to me to be a house in the background and this maniac is swinging a mini gun around in the general direction of that house. This is the kind of thing that anti gun people will use to try and ban your guns .

Mini gun....cool kill pig kill pig. I wonder if he was saying to him self I am killing a family of 6 to help control his bursts.

Out west we poison vermin. We kill entire dog towns with poison. What is the difference between that and shooting pigs with a MG? Both are a bad way to go.

I am sure that the house that you are worried about is not a issue. People that can afford to shoot NFA weapons like that probable have to much to lose to risk shooting at a house.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobbyfairbanks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mini gun....cool kill pig kill pig. I wonder if he was saying to him self I am killing a family of 6 to help control his bursts.

Out west we poison vermin. We kill entire dog towns with poison. What is the difference between that and shooting pigs with a MG? Both are a bad way to go.

I am sure that the house that you are worried about is not a issue. People that can afford to shoot NFA weapons like that probable have to much to lose to risk shooting at a house. </div></div>
It's not the fact that they are killing pigs with a minigun, just so we're clear. Doesn't matter to me what someone uses to kill pigs or deer or elephants with so long as it's humane. I'll even say that the minigun is a good choice if you have one at your disposal and you have a reason to kill mass quantities of pigs. It's the making a spectacle out of killing that I imagine rubs some of us the wrong way.

They are vermin, so who cares. Do you get sad when you kill a spider or light a ant hill on fire. What about when you trap a mouse in a sticky trap.

Oh hell! Mr. Minigun is just a clown with resources. They're all over. Ignoring stuff like this might be the better decision. On those occasions when I used to shoot at a public range clowns were abundant. Paying too much attention to them affected my enjoyment. Slowly, I've learned to ignore them. Getting myself upset about it only affected me and took up my precious range time.

Note I used past tense.

However, consider this kind of foolishness during discussions of enforcing laws providing for responsible gun ownership. Miniguns, for this purpose, is perhaps irresponsible.

Oh yeah. I had another thought. Irony. We Americans are proud citizens of a constitution providing for gun ownership. But its the German kid, in this case, who teaches responsible ownership and ethical hunting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or hit every one I see.</div></div>

This is the most efficient way to kill pigs hands down. We killed 30+ with the Toyota in 4 nights of hunting. The cost? Two sets of upper and lower ball joints, which are super easy to change on a 87 SR5. Boy, do I have some great stories...</div></div>

sounds epic! </div></div>

I'm not going to lie, it is. We've almost got to the point where we leave the guns at home. Pigs are funny, even with a truck tearing across a field at them they refuse to scatter. Often, they'll just stand there and look at you.

Here is a fun video for those who prefer their hogs shot in the trap. Watch closely at 58 seconds and you can see the remotely activated door shut. Then the fun starts

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FoTHSV1D6uI&list=HL1341514217&feature=mh_lolz"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FoTHSV1D6uI&list=HL1341514217&feature=mh_lolz" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Breaking out the tractor for clean-up.

http://i.imgur.com/UVy7Zl.jpg

For some reason the picture won't link.