• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man these people are sick and evil

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Todays dose of depression causing news...

Race fakers and they applaud a young boy being hunted and having his throat cut...

I've been wondering for a long time when the term "necklacing" would finally get mentioned.

I'm surprised that it hasn't happened yet on our streets. I guess the candidates haven't graduated from Winnie Mandela's School of Advanced Necklacing yet.

I think Im going to vomit. A bullet is too good for her. Into a pit of hungry swine.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    according to her, the Dominican street gang of invaders that killed a 15 year old are the good guys. Disgusting.

Guys this is what we are up against. She isn’t an outlier. She is the normal. Dont let your morals shackle you. We will lose if we do.

I don't know if she is THE normal, but she is much more 'normal' in the larger urban areas than many of us out 'in the sticks' want to believe. They have been trained for decades in an 'us vs. them' mentality that feeds into this kind of BS. There are still lots of good people out there, don't get me wrong, but there are a lot more of THESE types than many of us want to think. I'm not saying they're the majority, but they're not an outlier, they're not the fringe, they are a significant, although probably still minority group.

I've been wondering for a long time when the term "necklacing" would finally get mentioned.

I'm surprised that it hasn't happened yet on our streets. I guess the candidates haven't graduated from Winnie Mandela's School of Advanced Necklacing yet.
    If Maxine Waters, Oprah and Whoopi Golberg had their way it would already be here.

Todays dose of depression causing news...

Race fakers and they applaud a young boy being hunted and having his throat cut...

Makes sense since she apparently "chose" to claim "African American" identity or whatever that is.
    Generally the most evil fanatics of any vile group will be those with something to prove, the new comers, or those that don't actually belong and are trying to get in.

every fucking time

200904-one-time-use-samira-rashid-jessica-krug-ew-711p_15a72c587495eac1b75ef0f387313f85.fit-760w.jpg

Makes sense since she apparently "chose" to claim "African American" identity or whatever that is.
    Generally the most evil fanatics of any vile group will be those with something to prove, the new comers, or those that don't actually belong and are trying to get in.
    Like hitler..... for example.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    This "anything for an applause" or "fake internet points/likes" BS is a plague.

I'd love to ask them if they really really want some shock and awe...

F****** disgusting.

If you get roaches in your house how do you deal with them? Exterminate them to the very last one. Leaving one around could lead to a new "colony".

• Love
    Reactions: FishinGuns
    Like hitler..... for example.

Or for recent history, the ISIS fanatics in Syria (thanks McStain/Obummer). From all over the western world, they were some of the most savage brutes and vile creatures of the whole war. Most who were living secular western lives up till a few years earlier.

Friendly reminder...Baiting the right into violence is the goal.

This will be justification.

And the calls for LE/GOV involvement/intervention will ironically come from the left...to stamp out the _______. (insert MSM labels...you know what they are).

All context leading up to action/response will be memory-holed as if it never happened...

Reactions: W54/XM-388