• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Man tracking courses?

quite a few years ago i was at a sniper instructor school le from all over, part of the course you had to do a presentation topic of your choice. their were 2 guys form the border patrol bor tac unit one of them did a course on tactical tracking. you only had to do 20 mins. when he went over the whole class was pissed the instructor stopped him. i had the chance to shoot the shit with them for 3 weeks and we talked alot about tracking, they told me the longest track any one in the border patrol did was 3 days the officer went home at night and took up the next day on the third day he found him that's impressive. if you could find any one from the border patrol that teaches i would highly recommend them they are some of the best.

Randalls Adventure Training has some tracking courses I believe, good guys too, would recommend.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Reach out to your local SAR group, I was in San Diego's SO SAR division and they taught mantracking in their academy

I tried looking for TTOS and came up with nothing…. Maybe searching incorrectly.

when I try the gunsight link it’s a dud also :/