• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners cheek piece service.

dmtsc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2006
Virginia
I had Accurate Ordnance use a Manners stock to build a hunting rifle a few years ago, I ordered it without the adjustable cheek piece. I decided I would like a cheek piece and contacted Manners. This was their solution and it’s very economical, light and I really like it. Thanks Manners. 103F3BD5-CF15-4DDA-ADF7-2EE3A1DAEC84.jpeg45D9FCBF-5FAC-41BC-A7BD-DC2C353B37E1.jpeg

To add to this, check out Bradley cheek rests. I have two and they are fully adjustable, comfortable, and require no stock modifications. Three Velcro straps and adjustable height. Many different patterns as well to choose from.

I had Accurate Ordnance use a Manners stock to build a hunting rifle a few years ago, I ordered it without the adjustable cheek piece. I decided I would like a cheek piece and contacted Manners. This was their solution and it’s very economical, light and I really like it. Thanks Manners. View attachment 7038162View attachment 7038163

How much did they charge you to add that?

Is that the same thing they use on the mcs-cs?

Ahh, it's now actually an option on their order page for the EH-1.

Is that aluminum or some composite? I would figure aluminum but the back side of it has a pattern that makes me think the later.

I haven’t received the stock yet, I am wondering the same thing. I figure if it does I may look into sticking on a neoprene pad about the height of the screw heads with holes cut off to still allow removal of the cheek piece.

Please let us know how it goes.

Well I just received mine and you do not feel the screw heads. I think they could do a better job for the hardware though

Nice, how’s your head position does it push you a little off centerline of the receiver since it offsets the cheek left (if you’re a right handed shooter)

I asked them about slotting the cheek piece and spacers to correct this, they said they have been discussing it but do not do as of yet.

Well I just received mine and you do not feel the screw heads. I think they could do a better job for the hardware though

I got mine today and I don't think it's bad. It's a very minimalist cheek piece and I think it'll do its job well. That being said, I think the cost was definitely in molding the carbon fiber, because I could've made it out of pillars, screws, spacers, and scrap sheet metal for next to nothing. I'm considering making my own cheek piece for the hardware so it will be ambi if I need it.

Again, for cheaper than what your getting from manners, you can get a better quality product that you can use across different platforms in a Bradley cheek rest. Won’t catch on clothing or a barricade with the rough corners. Look them up you won’t be disappointed. I am by no means getting paid for my thoughts, I just like the products.

Again, for cheaper than what your getting from manners, you can get a better quality product that you can use across different platforms in a Bradley cheek rest. Won’t catch on clothing or a barricade with the rough corners. Look them up you won’t be disappointed. I am by no means getting paid for my thoughts, I just like the products.

Personally, I don't like the looks of the Bradley and it's not but a few bucks less than what I got mine from Manners for. I also think it has a very good possibility of pushing your face way too far out from the centerline of the rifle unlike what I'm seeing with the Manners, but just my $.02

Reactions: BornLifted
That’s understandable, cant do anything about the looks of you don’t like them, but as far as centerline I have never had a problem. Fits perfect to my cheek on my stock, just depends on which height you have it set up on. To each their own, just was giving another option. Good luck

Reactions: MarkLeupold
Anybody have any pics of this new Elite Adjustable Cheek Spacer System on a T4???