• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Colors - Actual Pics?

I have a TCS in Midnight camo on order that I chose based on the pictures I have seen. Looking at yours there is alot less of the paint and I'm not sure I like it. I wish I could get the artic but it seems to be discontinued. If this is how the Midnight comes now I might have to add some paint.

There seems to be a bit of variation in the amount of paint - personally, I like a little more of the underlying black carbon showing, but it's definitely easy to add paint if you feel it's needed.

There seems to be a bit of variation in the amount of paint - personally, I like a little more of the underlying black carbon showing, but it's definitely easy to add paint if you feel it's needed.
Maybe the carbon will be more pronounced in person compared to the pictures. When there is more carbon showing the gloss really makes it pop but in matte it just looks more black in the pictures.

I have a TCS in Elite High Plains coming and generally prefer the matte finish on these stocks, but that gloss finish on the B in B looks incredible!
I prefer matte too but I agree, that carbon really pops in gloss. I might have to order another. That b in b looks sick.

Reactions: Travis T
I like both the gloss and the matte lol.

I'm desensitized to the gloss a bit having had it for a while, and after seeing the B in B ones in matte, they're super sick (the matte looks especially good in black IMO) and I think I'm going to have to order another one in matte too at some point...

Honestly, they look cool in pretty much any color way lol.

Was just on Manners' site teetering back and forth on whether or not to order another TCS (not even sure for what exactly, but I'll have ~6+ months to figure it out lol)...

Noticed they're offering new colors using forged carbon flakes for 2023... anyone got any first-hand pics..?

@RobertB got any cool forged colorway pics for us to check out..?

Was just on Manners' site teetering back and forth on whether or not to order another TCS (not even sure for what exactly, but I'll have ~6+ months to figure it out lol)...

Noticed they're offering new colors using forged carbon flakes for 2023... anyone got any first-hand pics..?

41DE0FC2-041C-41A9-9471-8D04CC40FF19.jpeg
72247AC3-45DC-44ED-8383-583D7332EE23.jpeg
9E9931B3-64DF-4886-9774-F1EDFA9C1F37.jpeg

From their social media

Thanks.

Umm, I liked the idea of carbon flakes for that forged-carbon look A LOT (like the interior/trim of a Lamborghini has)... but the paint "streaks"... not so much (pretty damn awful looking honestly lol).

I can't see much of the flake look in those pics though, so IDK. Those streaks are definitely a nope for me, looks more like "I let my kid paint it" than "retro cool" IMHO.

I hope maybe they'll offer the forged/flake look with the usual sponge-applied paint or something.

Reactions: Likearock22
Thanks.

Umm, I liked the idea of carbon flakes for that forged-carbon look A LOT (like the interior/trim of a Lamborghini has)... but the paint "streaks"... not so much (pretty damn awful looking honestly lol).

I can't see much of the flake look in those pics though, so IDK. Those streaks are definitely a nope for me, looks more like "I let my kid paint it" than "retro cool" IMHO.

I hope maybe they'll offer the forged/flake look with the usual sponge-applied paint or something.
I agree on the stripes. Some people might like it but definitely not for me.

I can get pics but the new forged patterns are only available on the PH, LRH, and EH-1 at the moment. It may be available on the TCS in the future.

Hope this helps

Thanks.

Here is my new EH1 with the Forged Bloodshot finish, not gonna lie I’m really liking it compared to the standard CF finish.

371F0497-A65F-47EA-8F27-73958F21483F.jpeg
F59D0D7D-5AE4-4448-9250-79B723907814.jpeg
BFDE7D9E-3112-453E-950E-495CE3907165.jpeg

Looks good. I have Short Action Customs trying to get me a swamp forged EH1 now.
Mine was in the ready to ship section, I just happened to stumble across it looking for an LRH or Pro Hunter. I bought it because it was red and had the mini chassis, had no idea what the forged finish was until I pulled it out of the bubble wrap and said “Well that’s fucking neat.”

I want to get the forged finish with Red and OD Green on the Pro Hunter stock, I think that will make a sharp looking set up to compliment my AG Composites Alpine Hunter.

2856E939-388D-4EFD-90C8-448A99088A7A.jpeg

Teetering between high plains gloss vs swamp camo gloss. Anyone with swamp camo, in gloss?

I feel the gloss will make the swamp pop to just the right amount of contrast for me. Any pics would be greatly appreciated!

Does anybody know what colors manners uses for midnight camo specifically? I got one recently and want to put more paint on it. Thanks for the help!

Those back in black high gloss stocks are really sweet. Anyone have any high gloss solid color options? Interested in going the solid route but haven't seen too many pictures of them.