littlepod

PX Member
Minuteman
Online Training Access
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    Hey guys,

I was browsing Manners and trying to figure out what kind of camo to put on it - well actually it's already placed my Group Buy for the PRS - TCS, which I got in Elite Tac High Plains Molded (which I don't really know what looks like). Thinking ahead if I ever do place another order, I'd like a better understanding of the colors.

Altus does a great job showcasing their colors -
    but Manners' website just has these little swabs that are hard to imagine.

If you guys don't mind, can you post a pic of your Manners stock and the actual color name?

Thanks in advance!

Mauser06

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 28, 2020
    NW Pennsylvania
    Agreed! That swamp is awesome!

I had trouble deciding because like the OP pointed out, it's hard to tell...and even different pics of the same patterns look very different.

Got lucky and midnight was one of my top pics and they had a flat top ready to go when I ordered mine. I'm happy with it. Something different but nothing really flashy.

Reactions: littlepod

wolf13

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
    Jul 16, 2007
    Davis, CA
    Thanks for the pics guys, keep them coming! Anyone with a Elite Tac High Plains Molded color?
    Don't have mine yet but I struggled when ordering for the same reasons. Ended up with high plains and hopefully will have something to post in 3 weeks or so.

littlepod

PX Member
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    I have the same TCS camo w/High Gloss on order. I’m at 6 1/2 months waiting so far. I’m sure it’ll be worth it in the end.
    I am guessing "Molded" means Matte finish? I should've gone with High Gloss. I basically wanted it to look like the one pictured in their advertisement at last.

808caliber

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 21, 2018
    I am guessing "Molded" means Matte finish? I should've gone with High Gloss. I basically wanted it to look like the one pictured in their advertisement at last.
    Ive only purchased molded in. And its all been matte. But its only been thru vendors. Not custom ordered. Im suree any molded in could be high glossed since molded in means the pattern is thru and thru

unoigo

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 29, 2018
    TN
    left to right.
    Midnight, Sage Flats, Monroe, Scorched Earth, Swamp Camos
    View attachment 7411933
    you win! Lol and only joking. Very nice looking rigs.

I found that the Altus website had the best representation of colors and swatches. They also have some of their own colors which are very nice too, Sage Flats being my favorite.

Reactions: shotdown

Shrubjr

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 15, 2013
    Can someone post some High Plains Camo??

I ordered a CS-1, and I'm excited.

Thanks!

hangunnr

Team Shutupnshoot
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 7, 2002
    Indiana
    Stupid question.......

Are the colors on the carbon fiber stocks above painted on or are they a gel coat molded in finish?

Reactions: Shrubjr