• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Hi cardboard assasine, i run my 284 out of a long, the fclass stock will take a long no problem,. The stock is designed as a single shot, but have done some with detach mag systems. Thank you

Awesome.

Pardon my ignorance as I have only ever owned / built short actions but are there multiple versions of the Manners F Class stock with regard to action - ie Long action version (like you use) / Short action version?

If this is the case what about medium action - is there a Manners F Class stock that is suitable for it? I'm leaning toward long or short but some say medium is the best fit for the 7mm variants I am thinking of.

As this will be a dedicated F Class rig a single shot makes the most sense but if I do go that direction it would limit my options should I want to "repurpose" the rifle in the future.

Decisions decisions.....

Awesome.

Pardon my ignorance as I have only ever owned / built short actions but are there multiple versions of the Manners F Class stock with regard to action - ie Long action version (like you use) / Short action version?

If this is the case what about medium action - is there a Manners F Class stock that is suitable for it? I'm leaning toward long or short but some say medium is the best fit for the 7mm variants I am thinking of.

As this will be a dedicated F Class rig a single shot makes the most sense but if I do go that direction it would limit my options should I want to "repurpose" the rifle in the future.

Decisions decisions.....
No problem on the medium length actions, they will fit in same stock as short or long. We use thr same stock for all three action lengths, short, med, long, also many other custom actions will fit fclass stock, it is a generic mold with higher than normal rear tang for actions like bat, ect.
Why arent the T5A Manners stocks more popular?
We still sell t5a stocks, it is a older version. We actually have a new thumb hole stock slated to come out mid year 2024.

Thank you

Reactions: bar_n and Anzac
I have own 3 TCS stocks before and they are awesome. I would like another manners but I like to try something new. What are the biggest differences between the PRS1 and T2a gap?

What are the biggest differences between the PRS1 and T2a gap?

The forend is more rounded on the T2A. The PRS1/2 is more squared and slimmer. The PRS1 also has the button hook style on the rear of the stock. The T2A is a straight slant back on the rear like the PRS2. The T4A is like the PRS1 in the rear. You can see the differences in the pics on their site. You can't see the roundness of the T2A forend very well in the pics but if you like the more squared forend of the TCS then the PRS1/2 would work but if you wanted different with more roundness to grab then the T2A/T4A would work.

Reactions: Islas82
The forend is more rounded on the T2A. The PRS1/2 is more squared and slimmer. The PRS1 also has the button hook style on the rear of the stock. The T2A is a straight slant back on the rear like the PRS2. The T4A is like the PRS1 in the rear. You can see the differences in the pics on their site. You can't see the roundness of the T2A forend very well in the pics but if you like the more squared forend of the TCS then the PRS1/2 would work but if you wanted different with more roundness to grab then the T2A/T4A would work.

Do you think the roundness of the T4a is similar to a foundation stock?

Do you think the roundness of the T4a is similar to a foundation stock?

Yeah I think it is similar to the Foundations. Below are some pics I took that might help. The first is the PRS2 forend from the bottom with an ARCA rail on and then a couple pics of the T2A with the same rail to give a reference point and one from the front to see the roundness.

IMG_E3895a.JPG

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

Reactions: Islas82
Reactions: Rob01
I have own 3 TCS stocks before and they are awesome. I would like another manners but I like to try something new. What are the biggest differences between the PRS1 and T2a gap?
The t2a is a great stock, one of my favorites, we actually did a small redesign mid last year so we could run out of are new process. GAP uses them on there PPR builds. We also actually have a new one coming out in a few days called the CS - Night stalker.

Attachments

• 20240107_104805.jpg
    20240107_104805.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 20240107_104703(0).jpg
    20240107_104703(0).jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 256
Any tricks to installing a Area416 12" acralock rail to an Elite T4A shipped with a forward pic rail?

Any tricks to installing a Area416 12" acralock rail to an Elite T4A shipped with a forward pic rail?
On the 12" arcs rails we usally use the two front stud or pic rail holes then install a 1/4x20 nut and screw in the back of stock. Shot me pm with contact info, i give you a buzz, i can send you out the nut and screw, its easy to install or we can do it for you. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: oldrifleman
On the 12" arcs rails we usally use the two front stud or pic rail holes then install a 1/4x20 nut and screw in the back of stock. Shot me pm with contact info, i give you a buzz, i can send you out the nut and screw, its easy to install or we can do it for you. Thank you
Thank you!

The t2a is a great stock, one of my favorites, we actually did a small redesign mid last year so we could run out of are new process. GAP uses them on there PPR builds. We also actually have a new one coming out in a few days called the CS - Night stalker.
What’s a few days, and what kind of street price is that magnificent bastard?

Literally waiting for the day I can put in a order for the Night Stalker. Excited for this one.

It's easy and if you have to install T Nuts you can do it like below. If it has the picitinny rail up front you can use those two holes and either use the larger screw supplied in back or the action screw or both. You can see it in my pic above.

Reactions: LoCal247
It's easy and if you have to install T Nuts you can do it like below. If it has the picitinny rail up front you can use those two holes and either use the larger screw supplied in back or the action screw or both. You can see it in my pic above.

Thank You!

This Night Stalker is what I’ve been looking for. Can’t wait to order one or two. Can I order a flat top? I’ve got a pre64 model 70 long action that I want to put in it.

Reactions: Jnull
I think the night stalker might replace my HNT26 since it has a suitable NV bridge and isn’t a cold metal stock.

This Night Stalker is what I’ve been looking for. Can’t wait to order one or two. Can I order a flat top? I’ve got a pre64 model 70 long action that I want to put in it.
Hi chase, the official roll out is next week at the shot show. Are web page will be updated along with the stock builder by the 29th for the office to start taking orders. This stock is baesed for rem 700 clone, it will also have a remington based molded im bolt handle notch. We always do a left hand set of tooling that has no molded in bolt cuts, we could do a flat top in that tooling for you, but the first out will be the right side tooling. Im traveling to shot now and dont have great pics on my phone, but here is a pick of the broucher to give you better idea of the stock. We will get a good post going in the next few days. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_174712_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_174712_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hi chase, the official roll out is next week at the shot show. Are web page will be updated along with the stock builder by the 29th for the office to start taking orders. This stock is baesed for rem 700 clone, it will also have a remington based molded im bolt handle notch. We always do a left hand set of tooling that has no molded in bolt cuts, we could do a flat top in that tooling for you, but the first out will be the right side tooling. Im traveling to shot now and dont have great pics on my phone, but here is a pick of the broucher to give you better idea of the stock. We will get a good post going in the next few days. Thank you
Any word on Tikka inlet? May have to order one and suffer for however many months.
That stock is a work of art dude. Absolutely gorgeous.

got my pro hunter in, my favorite of all manners stocks now. They miffed a bit by making the stock have the inlaid MCS and outline for a sling swivel, as the shortest you can get the LOP is 13.25” with a 1/2“ recoil pad…. other than that its my favorite stock I’ve owned out of the following. KRG whiskey 3, MDT HNT 26, MCS: EH1A, PRS1, LRH, and now the PH

How long was your wait for the Manners PH?

got my pro hunter in, my favorite of all manners stocks now. They miffed a bit by making the stock have the inlaid MCS and outline for a sling swivel, as the shortest you can get the LOP is 13.25” with a 1/2“ recoil pad…. other than that its my favorite stock I’ve owned out of the following. KRG whiskey 3, MDT HNT 26, MCS: EH1A, PRS1, LRH, and now the PH

I would not count on any lead times at this point. They are all over the place, even when they have to remake something for you. They are the best stocks going but they could use some help in the logistics department.

Reactions: Gwak2006
I would not count on any lead times at this point. They are all over the place, even when they have to remake something for you. They are the best stocks going but they could use some help in the logistics department.

That they are, on 2-29 l’ll be at 6 months wait for my prs.

What are current lead times anyways? I just ordered a t2a-gap. So stoked to get it. Ive heard 4-6 months? is that still legit?

What are current lead times anyways? I just ordered a t2a-gap. So stoked to get it. Ive heard 4-6 months? is that still legit?
I would say those are unrealistic dates right now. They seem to be taking a little longer.

Am waiting for my CZ457 TCS since August las update I got was the end of January but haven’t hear anything since.

Are lead times different for different stock models. I ordered an EH-1 and think they gave me a 3-5 month window...

@tmanners Hey Tom, I just spoke with someone on the phone and they said you no longer offer the buyer an option of getting a heavier molded in paint coverage. I understand why, but please I’m begging you, let me place an order for a Pro Hunter with a heavy Tac Swamp coverage. I’ll pay extra or sign whatever you need me to sign saying I’ll accept it. I really want to purchase a pro hunter and really don’t like the amount of carbon exposed on the standard 50%ish paint. I love the look with more camo color. I can DM you if needed.

Last edited:
@tmanners @Rob01 Hey Tom and Rob, I just spoke with someone on the phone and they said you no longer offer the buyer an option of getting a heavier molded in paint coverage. I understand why, but please I’m begging you, let me place an order for a Pro Hunter with a heavy Tac Swamp coverage. I’ll pay extra or sign whatever you need me to sign saying I’ll accept it. I really want to purchase a pro hunter and really don’t like the amount of carbon exposed on the standard 50%ish paint. I love the look with more camo color. I can DM you if needed.

Sorry I can’t help you with that. I don’t work at Manners lol but Tom will be the final answer on that I sure.

Sorry I can’t help you with that. I don’t work at Manners lol but Tom will be the final answer on that I sure.
Brah! You pasted (stupid typo-no wonder no one laughed) passed up a most excellent troll oppo!
1708484366288.jpeg

Last edited:
@Rob01 could have made my dreams come true.
Nay, good sir, nay! Thy joke wouldst be upon you.

He could’ve led your hopeful eyes towards that everlasting shimmering mirage of an amazing paint job…only to leave you days later with only the gritty sands of defeat upon your parched lips.

Ok…I need a beer. 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: Raffy
In ordered a night stalker a day after they were available for order and was told 6 months but I fully expect 10+ months. I love manners stocks but their given lead times are not accurate.

I also asked about more color coverage and they said they only offer the standard 50% anymore but both my LRHs aren’t anywhere near 50% I’d say. I also prefer more paint coverage then carbon fiber. All the promotional pictures of the night stalker are shown with the metal parts green which looks really good but the only option you get is black which is pretty lame. Why show it in a configuration you can’t have? For what these things cost a few simple options on colors would be nice.

In ordered a night stalker a day after they were available for order and was told 6 months but I fully expect 10+ months. I love manners stocks but their given lead times are not accurate.

I also asked about more color coverage and they said they only offer the standard 50% anymore but both my LRHs aren’t anywhere near 50% I’d say. I also prefer more paint coverage then carbon fiber. All the promotional pictures of the night stalker are shown with the metal parts green which looks really good but the only option you get is black which is pretty lame. Why show it in a configuration you can’t have? For what these things cost a few simple options on colors would be nice.

Don't deal with the Jimmy dude. Literally ask for anyone else. That guy's a nightmare.