• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

EH1 ordered 2/17/21. Delivery expected today, 9/2/21.
Oh nice, I placed an order for an EH1 on 2/19. I should be hearing from them soon.

Edit:
In stock Flat Top LRH - w/added inletting ordered 6/11, Received 8/31.

Custom ordered EH1 above- ordered 2/19, no word on completion yet. (as of 9/13)

Last edited:
STOCK # 63208 - MCS-T4A TEAM

RIGHT HANDED
Shell - ELITE TACTICAL UPGRADE
Action - BIG HORN ORIGIN SA - RD3
Trigger Guard - MCS-DBM BARRICADE MINI CHASSIS
Barrel Contour - M-24
Butt Pad - 1 INCH PAD
Finish - ELITE TAC SWAMP MOLDED
Hardware - FLUSH CUP NON-ROTATING 2 LEFT
Hardware - SLING STUD - 1 BTM FRONT

I was quoted 6 months, I’ll post some pictures when it arrives

Still waiting

order approved March 2, 2021

Stock: MCS-LRH
Action: MACK BROS EVO SA
DBM Inlet: MCS-M5 SA MINI CHASSIS
Barrel Contour: PROOF SENDERO
Finish: ELITE TAC SCORCHED EARTH MOLDED
Additions: SLING STUDS 2 FRT 1 REAR

Ordered: 5/6/21
Invoiced: 10/19/21
Expected Delivery: 11/3/21

95D4636D-AF02-492C-BAA7-CCDA2602B60A.jpeg

STOCK # 63208 - MCS-T4A TEAM

RIGHT HANDED
Shell - ELITE TACTICAL UPGRADE
Action - BIG HORN ORIGIN SA - RD3
Trigger Guard - MCS-DBM BARRICADE MINI CHASSIS
Barrel Contour - M-24
Butt Pad - 1 INCH PAD
Finish - ELITE TAC SWAMP MOLDED
Hardware - FLUSH CUP NON-ROTATING 2 LEFT
Hardware - SLING STUD - 1 BTM FRONT

I was quoted 6 months, I’ll post some pictures when it arrives
Finally arrived yesterday, 8 months.

But worth the wait

Reactions: snbyiggidy1
Ordered T2A March 5, 2021. Got the invoice and not it is in first finish yesterday Nov 9,2021. Delivery ???

Stock: MCS-LRH
Action: MACK BROS EVO SA
DBM Inlet: MCS-M5 SA MINI CHASSIS
Barrel Contour: PROOF SENDERO
Finish: ELITE TAC SCORCHED EARTH MOLDED
Additions: SLING STUDS 2 FRT 1 REAR

Ordered: 5/6/21
Invoiced: 10/19/21
Expected Delivery: 11/3/21
Pics when you get it please and thank you. That sounds like what I’m looking to order.

Has anyone had their stock re-inletted for the action and a smaller profile barrel? If so what was the turn around time?

For those of you with carbon shell stocks, whats the color option selected for the black carbon look

The one listed that I would assume its the correct one would be Elite Tac Back to Black

Looking to confirm so i can drop the order tomorrow

Thanks

I ordered a flattop (6-8 week lead time) LRH in August hoping to have it by Antelope season at the end of October.

I still don't have it. Last I heard (a month ago) they were waiting for the mini-chassis to finish it up.

Maybe I'll be able to hunt with it next year.......

I'm sure you misread that 6-8 weeks to be 6-8 months..... :)

I ordered a flattop (6-8 week lead time) LRH in August hoping to have it by Antelope season at the end of October.

I still don't have it. Last I heard (a month ago) they were waiting for the mini-chassis to finish it up.

Maybe I'll be able to hunt with it next year.......

Flattop stocks are quoted at 6-8 weeks as they are already built and just need to be inletted. Full stock builds are 5-6 months.
Screenshot_20211211-123552_Chrome.jpg

Called to order a flat top on 8/5/21. Found out on 9/15/21 that they entered it as a custom order when I called to pay so they wouldn’t be waiting on me. After 5 calls they offered me another flat top since the one I wanted was sold and told me it would be another 8 weeks. Called at 8 weeks to check progress since it’s for a hunt I have coming up and was told that it would ship by the end of the week or Monday. Didn’t get a ship notice on Monday so I emailed on Wednesday and was told it would be done by Friday. I asked if I could pay for expedited shipping to my smith so he could bed it. They offered to ship overnight it on their dime, but didn’t receive a ship notice yet. Emailed Monday and followed up today with no response.

I called and spoke with Nicole this past week and she estimated 8 months for a MCS-LRH.

I sure like that stock for a hunting rig.....

Reactions: Sendero_Man
Guess I need to call - EH1 confirmed 12/9/20 and not a word since…
Got a hold of Robert on 12/30…”order had been botched, didn’t have ability to redo because they are waiting on Arctic colors, sorry we should have called - but hey, we have a demo LRH in Arctic that we can send you as a replacement for the EH1 you ordered would that be ok?? “

And nothing since 12/30. No reply to follow up emails. I get they are busy, and supply chains suck, but if you can’t fulfill an order after 13+ months communicating that would be the decent thing to do.

Got a hold of Robert on 12/30…”order had been botched, didn’t have ability to redo because they are waiting on Arctic colors, sorry we should have called - but hey, we have a demo LRH in Arctic that we can send you as a replacement for the EH1 you ordered would that be ok?? “

And nothing since 12/30. No reply to follow up emails. I get they are busy, and supply chains suck, but if you can’t fulfill an order after 13+ months communicating that would be the decent thing to do.
@tmanners can probably help.

I bet @RobertB is slammed. I know there's been multiple comps, SHOT, and the holiday break. I was working with him on an order before the holidays and haven't been able to get a hold of him since then either but I hope to hear from him after SHOT craziness is over.

On another note, to share an experience from last month, I had a stock come in with damage from Altus. Since it was going back to Manners for repair I asked for some added cups, etc to try to make a negative a positive. They had it back to me fairly quickly but I got it back with the extra work done but the actual issue wasn't fixed. I called and left a VM. Tom personally called me and had the stock to them and back to me within a week and looks perfect now. They'll make it right.

Reactions: Sendero_Man
They must be pretty far behind. Got my invoice and paid, 2-4 week out estimate meant the stock would be done dec 28- Jan 11. Paid my invoice, waited and called earlier this week…. Said to expect another 5 weeks.

I ordered 6/1/2021 and received shipping and tracking today 1/27/2022 This is my number 6 manners I have and they have all been worth the wait.Once again they went the extra mile to fix me up as I requested extra Item be installed I sent them the parts and they installed them N/C !!! Pretty awesome company! A BIG Thank You to all of there staff.
Richard Hoops

@Lowholer Good news! I was 6/23 for a TCS. Hopefully it's not far behind you. I sent an email yesterday, figured 7-ish months was about right to ask for an update. Unfortuately, no response yet.

We're there any new products released at SHOT?
Great question, there was a teaser picture of a CF looking maybe mini-chassis or at least mounting area and a 1.5” dovetail. I’m hoping they’re making a full length model for the LRH.

Last edited:
ordered TCS 4-20-21, shipped 2-3-22
Stock is very nice, it is worth the wait
We’re fast approaching one year wait on the TCS. They should really wish every customer a long and healthy life upon confirming an order. Wonder how big is the number of buyers not able to physically survive the wait…🤣
I am waiting on my third but it’s just been ordered last October….a blink of an eye ago

We’re fast approaching one year wait on the TCS. They should really wish every customer a long and healthy life upon confirming an order.
Which would be fine if the customers knew up front what they were in for on ordering. Stating 5-6 mo and not communicating with your customers about extending the lead times is terrible business. It leads to complaints that have legitimacy - equivalent to the Devil's fingernail under the armor of any business. There are in every case opinions galore - IMO communication with waiting customers isn't an extraordinary task; and when you fail to meet your promised deadline should be an absolute priority. I heard from them, the issues are now known, there are no hard feelings. It'll take some more time than expected, but all is well that ends well.

Not to make excuses, but Covid has been a shit show for every small business I know. From electricians, to auto-body, to Aircraft maintenance and modification. (Carbon composite lay-up isn't a spot you fill from a temp agency) Add to this government meddling and the resulting BS lock down policies (10 days to slow the spread, anyone? Buhler?) and it just means it sucks. We'd all like it to be better, but it just is the reality over the last 24 months. I can't imagine a worse-case scenario for any business owner. I'm inclined to give Tom and crew some slack.

I don't know how much it is an increase of order volume, or illness sequestered workforce. I imagine in this case it's largely due to both scenarios.

Not to make excuses, but Covid has been a shit show for every small business I know. From electricians, to auto-body, to Aircraft maintenance and modification. (Carbon composite lay-up isn't a spot you fill from a temp agency) Add to this government meddling and the resulting BS lock down policies (10 days to slow the spread, anyone? Buhler?) and it just means it sucks. We'd all like it to be better, but it just is the reality over the last 24 months. I can't imagine a worse-case scenario for any business owner. I'm inclined to give Tom and crew some slack.

I don't know how much it is an increase of order volume, or illness sequestered workforce. I imagine in this case it's largely due to both scenarios.

I was trading an email on a possible mod to a stock I've got and manpower limitations were mentioned. Not sure if thats covid or something else but I'm with you on giving some slack even though I really really want my stocks :)

Does anyone know of the best way to order from Manners? I’ve been trying to get a hold of someone for a few weeks. I’ve left voicemails and emails with no response. I understand that SHOT was a couple weeks ago but I’ve tried to contact well before and after. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe

Does anyone know of the best way to order from Manners? I’ve been trying to get a hold of someone for a few weeks. I’ve left voicemails and emails with no response. I understand that SHOT was a couple weeks ago but I’ve tried to contact well before and after. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe
They've responded to my emails within 24hrs.

Same here, returned my phone calls and emails promptly. Ordered again this week said 8 months give or take. Said it was a manpower issue not components.

Joe
Iv called them twice since shot and they answered both times