• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Manners in stock! Long Range Hunters with new MCS-M5 mini chassis! LA and SA

One Black Forest just came in. And it's a Long Action! It's up on the site and ready to ship. Use HideManners coupon code!

Long Actions are back! Site inventory is updated. Just a few left in 3 of the colors.

LA and SA In stock! Use HideManners for a discount code.

Up top. SAs in stock. Use HideManners for a discount code.

Reactions: The Pizza Guy

Reactions: The Pizza Guy
Just a few Black Forest left! Additional discount taken off just these 3 Black Forest stocks while they last! HideManners coupon code is additional discount off the sale price!

Just a few left of the Blacl Forest LRH short actions. Just these three left are on an additional sale. Use HideManners for a discount on top of the sale price.

Just a few Black Forest SA in stock at additional discount. Use HideManners code for even more off!

Looks like I can still get a SA! Do you know if these will require any additional notching for an Impact 737? Thanks!

Thanks Jake! Order sent!

If by any chance you have anyone onsite that could put 1 more flush cup on the front right for me, hit me up and we can make a deal on that too!

Thank you for the help!

Scott

Long action Black Forest just showed up! These go quick so first come first serve. Use HideManners coupon code.

Just a few SA Black Forest left that are available. Use the HideManners Coupon code for even more of a discount.

Up top. Use hidemanners code for a discount for the few that are left.

Up top. Use hidemanners code for a discount for the few that are left.

Do you have any LA on order?

Do you have any LA on order?

Yes, I do. Sold the last LA I had this morning but I should be getting many more in the coming weeks. If your after something specific, shoot me a PM and I can hold one for you, or use the notify me when back in stock link on the website.

Up top. Just a few SA Stocks left in stock! PM me if you want to use the cash/check option. You can use the HideManners discount code on the site if paying with a Card.

Any idea when you will have more of the SA swamp? Seen you only have the black forest at the moment

Right now I have ones on order of swamp, High Plains, Black Forest, and Black on Black. They have been coming in randomly, so for example a Swamp could make it in a month before the Black, when ordered at the same time. I don't know what's exactly showing up until I get the shipping confirmation.

Reactions: Balor
Can I use a Hawkins BDL with the MCS M5 mini chases? can I switch back and forth with Hawkins BDL and DBM in long action?

Can I use a Hawkins BDL with the MCS M5 mini chases? can I switch back and forth with Hawkins BDL and DBM in long action?

You can use both. Hawkins Precision M5 Oberndorf bottom metals with wyatts extended box work well and also the M5 Hunter DBM. You could swap back and forth if you wanted.