• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners LRH Discussion

@RobertB

Did y'all start doing different specific barrel inlets for LRHs?

IIRC, they were all a pretty wide/universal channel when the LRH first came out. I now see proof sendero, M24, etc under the ready to ship on your website
Those choices have always been in the system and we have done very few with smaller channels. Keep in mind the M24, M40, and Proof Sendero are all the same cut

Reactions: R_A_W
Just realized I never posted a picture of my Tommy bahama LRH build finished. 7 Sherman short, Archimedes, krieger #5 at 25.5” and a triggertech. Mark5 3.6-18 illuminated pr1 is going on it. Also put a picture of my light division nrl rig sitting in a eh2 manners that I shot this past weekend at the Oklahoma nrl hunter. Big thanks to @RobertB for all his hard work putting that match together, it was awesome especially under the harsh conditions of 108 degree temps. First time I’ve shot the light class and it was super cool to rock the sub 12 pounder. It’s a FN spr action with a 18” krieger, factory trigger and a cdi bottom metal, ran like a champ! View attachment 8196077View attachment 8196081
What stock pack is that on the eh2? Been looking for a shorter one that doesn’t cover up the rear flush cups.

What stock pack is that on the eh2? Been looking for a shorter one that doesn’t cover up the rear flush cups.
It’s the triad pad. I pulled the stitching out and cut it shorter then used the same piping I removed and sowed it back on. Looks original just shorter.

Reactions: KSPony
LRH doing some NRLH

IMG_0290.jpeg

"can't wait to use this for NRL Hunter open light" - me, a genius
IMG_5228.jpeg

Spread those legs

IMG_5231.jpeg

Ooh yeah, now do one from the side

IMG_5230.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RobertB
You still have to shed a half a pound or more. My friend a couple weeks ago had to take out his battery from scope and flip caps. That’s how strict they were with .1 I dont see where your dropping a half pound unless you change from your flexy bipod.

lol I know, I watched a guy pull his cheek rest to get under 16lbs

I can just swap scopes & get under, ATACR is a fatty

Reactions: Simonsza1
View attachment 8380009
Just received this LRH GAP. I ordered this without knowing there was paint amount options.
Just to let everyone know, Manners no longer grants requests for heavier paint coverage when ordering a custom stock. Was very disappointed to hear that they will only put between 40 and 50% coverage on their stocks from here on out. I was told this even after offering to pay more for heavier coverage. I personally am NOT a fan of the more carbon fiber and less paint look. Ended up grabbing one from Altus in their Badlands camo because they still put a good amount of paint on those.

Reactions: waspocrew
If they are no longer making custom stocks to how the customer wants them then there is no longer any reason to support them or for them to be in business. Definitely not at the prices they're charging, not anymore in today's market.

Reactions: 2Twenty3
If they are no longer making custom stocks to how the customer wants them then there is no longer any reason to support them or for them to be in business. Definitely not at the prices they're charging, not anymore in today's market.
I completely agree! I placed 2 custom order stocks about 6 months ago, and when they were ready to ship I asked for a picture of each and I honestly could not tell what camo pattern they were. Replied and said that I was not interested in purchasing them if they would not fulfill my request for more paint coverage. Pretty disappointed with them and their unwillingness to paint a stock that costs $1200..

I ordered a night stalker the day after they started taking orders at the end of January, requested more coverage as I also don’t care for the barely there paint they do anymore and the woman said they don’t do that anymore. I guess when you have the order volume they do you don’t have to give customers what they actually want.

Was going to pull the trigger on a LRH when the micro chassis became available. But not being able to have a choice on paint amount now is both disappointing and confusing since I got a different answer about three weeks ago from Manners. The email response I got was they are only offering a standard coverage which will be about 50-60% and a heavy coverage that will be around 80%.

Last edited:
That would be great if that was the case but it seems we're getting conflicting information.