• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD - Manners LRH stock Big Horn TL3 SA - elite tac high plains $1000 **SPF**

2 Shot

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2014
**SPF** For sale Manners LRH stock, Elite Tac High Plains. I bought the stock and decided to go a different route.
it’s cut for a BIG Horn TL3 SA.
if you have any questions please let me know. I have not unwrapped the stock so the pictures are from Manners website. I’ve included my build sheet. I’ll pay for the shipping if I get the asking price.
Thanks
Leroy

Attachments

• IMG_0814.png
    IMG_0814.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0813.png
    IMG_0813.png
    548.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0816.png
    IMG_0816.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Yoh sure that isn't elite black Forrest? High plains is a 3 color scheme, the photo looks to be just brown/green.

It’s the high plane, my build sheet has it stated on it. The picture is just what the stock looks like not the color. If you’re interested in it I can unwrap it to show you on a FaceTime call? I never unpacked it after I ordered it because I decided to go a different direction on my build.

It’s the high plane, my build sheet has it stated on it. The picture is just what the stock looks like not the color. If you’re interested in it I can unwrap it to show you on a FaceTime call? I never unpacked it after I ordered it because I decided to go a different direction on my build.
I'm an idiot, sorry I never read that part in the description. I believe you. My last manners was ordered with a 1" pad at 13.5 LOP and it actually measures 14.3 to the curve on my trigger shoe. I've gotta send it in and have it fixed. I am interested........curious if you could measure from end of butt pad to the bolt cut on the stock, that's within 0.1" of where the trigger shoe would be on a zermatt.

No worries, I’ve done the same thing before. From the butt to the bolt cut is 13 3/4“ — 14 3/8’ notch With a 1” pad.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Krob95