• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Manners MCS-T

GreyShirts

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Oklahoma
I'm wanting to get an MCS-T to replace my current factory stock on my rem. 308 VTR bolt rifle and replace the factory trigger. I would like to get the MCS-T with the mini chasis and a rifle basix or timney trigger with the safety. My questions are: Will the manners come with the small cutout(inleted) behind the bolt assembly(action); on the stock for the thumb safety? Or, will it have to be done after I get it? Will I have to have the action worked on to move the bolt release from its current location(near the trigger) to the side of the action, or is there another option? I'm new here, if my terminology sucks or is wrong correct me. If my question are unclear let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Manners MCS-T

The MCS-T will be inletted for the safety and the factory bolt-release configuration. You will not have to do anything special to get your action to essentially drop in

Re: Manners MCS-T

When you order it tell them exactly what you have and the will build to fit.