• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners MCS-TCS Bottom Metal

GAP243ai

Private
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2013
I currently have a Manners PRS1 and love it! I have a MCS-TCS on the way through the group buy, and would like to make my PRS1 similar except for the adjustable butt on the stock. Does anyone know what bottom metal is used with the Area419 tunable ARCA rail on the MCS-TCS stocks? I have Badger Enhanced bottom metal currently, but the barricade stop/magazine guide at the fore of the trigger guard is not compatible with the tunable rail. Thanks in advance for any help!

I currently have a Manners PRS1 and love it! I have a MCS-TCS on the way through the group buy, and would like to make my PRS1 similar except for the adjustable butt on the stock. Does anyone know what bottom metal is used with the Area419 tunable ARCA rail on the MCS-TCS stocks? I have Badger Enhanced bottom metal currently, but the barricade stop/magazine guide at the fore of the trigger guard is not compatible with the tunable rail. Thanks in advance for any help!
They use their mcs-dbm mini chassis gen 2 in the new tcs line