• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Mini-Chassis for Savage - Any Progress?

jaaron11

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2011
Trussville, AL
It's been almost two years since the last activity in the original thread on the subject.

Manners Stocks Mini-Chassis for Savage SA Rifles

Has there been any more consideration given to making the Mini-Chassis for Savage actions? I, for one, would be down for a MCS T4A the minute it became available. I know it's a long shot, but I'm still holding onto the dream.

Re: Manners Mini-Chassis for Savage - Any Progress?

I'd like to know about this too. except i'm broke and won't be able to afford one for a while.

Originally Posted By: Masked
Why not just email Manners directly and ask?

They answer quite promptly, in my experience.
I have emailed Manners and will post their response when I receive it. I posted this because there are many on this board that work with and interface with Manners on a regular if not daily basis. As well, I think there are many that are interested in the answer to the question. Maybe we can drum up a little support for the idea.

Last edited:

Count me in. I own a bunch of savages and would love to have this option.

Matt with Manners replied that it is still in the works, but that there isn't a time frame for it.

I just made an order for a T2 and ordered CDI BM, Would be awesome if they announced a mini chassis in time so I could get it!

This is something I'd be interested in. I'm kind of split between Savage and Remington right now and the more limited stock options on the Savage is definitely a drawback.