• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Mini chassis

Brandon7766

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
Does this make their stocks a true bolt on like an aics? No bedding necessary? Anyone have them, are they gtg? Been back and forth on it vs. An aics.

Re: Manners Mini chassis

Yes and Yes. I, along with many are running a non-bedded mini chassis and it is proving very well at competitions.

If your looking for a "traditional" stock feel/look, with the advantages of a chassis... look no further.

I just ordered a MCS-T5 with the mini and can't wait to see how it works out.

Just got mine worked out. I was having some mag issues but it was a very simple fix.

About as bolt and go as it gets while still retaining that stock feel.

Yup, I won't go any other direction now. Manners with mini chassis from here on out. 2nd one is on order already.

I was told 18 weeks when I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago.

I lucked out. Mark Gordon posted a T4A with flush cup and Terry Cross hardware installed ready to go. I hate waiting.

My guns shoot the same if they are in a mini chassis or bedded. I am a fan of a mini chassis for a tactical rifle.

I have a Stiller actioned 260 Rem. that's nestled in a mini chassis T4 and it shoots in the .1's. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

I went with a T5 without mini Chassis. I am going with Surgeon bottom metal rather than Badger. I like the smaller mag release on the Surgeon better for hunting. I bought one from their web site and painted it myself. It was actually very simple to paint so don't wait the extra time if you are looking for a particular color. They told me 14-16 weeks also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brandon7766</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats their turn around time like? </div></div>

watch the "stocks ready to ship" section.... amazing what you can get and they will do some mods to them if necessary, just call and ask