• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners New - Mini Chassis for BDL

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
Manners Composite Stocks is proud to introduce the new MCS-BDL mini chassis system. This chassis was designed in conjunction with are new line of Elite Hunter Series stocks. It is designed to work with the factory remington bdl trigger guard, internal mag box and factory action screws. The basic design is just like our MCS-DBM mini chassis but instead of using a detachable mag it uses the factory hinged bottom metal. When combined with one of our bulletproof stocks we consider this a true bolt in and go system. The sturdy aluminum chassis with its self-centering bedding system is designed to support the action with 5 different contact points. This is done to compensate for the slight variances found from action to action. When installed you will have a repeatable bedding system that supports a fully floated barrel for maximum accuracy. The MCS-BDL mini chassis will work with all Remington based 700 short action foot print actions with a factory or custom recoil lug with a thickness up to .375”. The weight of the system is only 6.5 ounces. This can be installed in all of our remington based stocks. When combined with one of our new Elite Hunter Stocks, like the one pictured below, you get a truly rock solid lightweight stock. The Stock below is an MCS-EH4 with an MCS-BDL mini chassis installed, total weight is less than 2 lbs, coming in at only 30.8 ounces. In the coming weeks this will also be available for long and medium length 700 based actions. If you are at the Shot Show this year stop by our booth ( #20440 ) and take a look. Thank you very much,
mcs-bdlmini-actiondemo_zps0820179f.jpg
bdl-mini-in-eh4.jpg
bdl-mini-sideraw_zpscace11f6.jpg

Re: Manners New - Mini Chassis for BDL

Tom,

Please make this aviliable for lefties!!!

I like it! Another option for the "do it yourself" builder.

Add another to the want list......

Yea baby, i have become the worst Manners stock whore their is the last couple years. More great stuff is around the corner.

All we need is for Tom to do is to get some unfinished PTG bottom metal from Mr Kiff to keep in stock for these.

Nice Tom!
I need one in long action and left handed!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Tom!
I need one in long action and left handed!!!!</div></div>

On the FB Post on their page they stated it will be aviliable in a left handed verison so this is good....

This is VERY Good!!!!

Tom, will your upcoming long action BDL mini chassis accommodate an older style Rem 721?

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCDR JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom, will your upcoming long action BDL mini chassis accommodate an older style Rem 721?

Thanks! </div></div> The older 721 and 722 are close to the 700 actions, i know that the 700 trigger will swap with a 721, but I would need to check the location, if I remember correct I think that they are different. We would probably need to modify the chassis to fit. It has been a while since I we have inleted for one to be honest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Tom!
I need one in long action and left handed!!!! </div></div> Hi Jake, no problem on the leftys, just let us know and we will get you fixed up.

Thank you

Since badger makes this for you guys IIRC. Is there any chance of a integrated Badger M4 mini chassis? That was my orginal though when I saw the title.

Also any chance of a Tikka T3 DBM mini chassis on the forefront?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since badger makes this for you guys IIRC. Is there any chance of a integrated Badger M4 mini chassis? That was my orginal though when I saw the title.

Thanks </div></div>Hi Skog, We actually cut one for the Badger m4 today, but it will not make to Shot in time, I am 99% sure that we will offer it though. It depends on the tikka, if we come out with it, it will be more like our mcs-dbm with a detach mag. Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since badger makes this for you guys IIRC. Is there any chance of a integrated Badger M4 mini chassis? That was my orginal though when I saw the title.

Thanks </div></div>Hi Skog, We actually cut one for the Badger m4 today, but it will not make to Shot in time, I am 99% sure that we will offer it though. It depends on the tikka, if we come out with it, it will be more like our mcs-dbm with a detach mag. Thank you </div></div>

Love almost instant feedback and it is exactly what I wanted to here. We will be in touch.

Awesome Tom, I'll be ordering one of these.

Will these accomodatet the Wyatt's extended magazine box?

I am hoping i see a group buy on some of this stuff. I am ready to order another stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these accomodatet the Wyatt's extended magazine box? </div></div>yes, but we need to know what you are going to run at time of order. Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Tucker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am hoping i see a group buy on some of this stuff. I am ready to order another stock. </div></div>hi Dan, Yes its about time we do another group buy, It has been a while since the last one. I am back in the shop mid next week and I will see what we can do. Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manners Stocks, showing why they are the top of the heap again. For your stock needs outside of a chassis system, Manners should be your ONLY choice.

Great Work Tom and Crew!! </div></div> I know what you mean but this is a "chassis system". Right?