• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners PRS Stock for CZ457

Ranger.RSA

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
I want to buy myself a Manners PRS stock for my CZ457 but have a couple of questions, hoping someone can answer here.

Does it use the factory bottom metal?

Is it simple enough to add a Picatinny or arca rail? Is the bottom of the forend flat enough for the arca rail?

What length Arca rail can I add?

Please post detailed photos of your CZ in a Manners stock? Barrel clearance, bottom metal installation, arca rail etc

Thanks in advance.

I believe the precision trainer Manners stock is based on the PRS1, it just doesnt have an adjustable cheek rest or mini-chassis. The area 419 12“ will bolt on but you might need to add a t-nut.

Doesn’t use a standard bottom metal in comparison to a CF rifle. The manners for the 457 is made for that action and bottom metal. The forearm flat is pretty long on the manners 457 though. Roughly 12.5 inches long and 1-5/8 wide for flat area.