• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners PRS TCS

hot loads B==D - - -
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
C6BEE7A7-55ED-4791-BCCF-A37F59A9F60B.jpeg
For sale is a Manners PRS TCS in Altus Elite Sedona Camo. R700SA and has the mini chassis. The stock was purchased brand new from Altus in Feb of this year.
I have used it at a few matches so there will be a little marks here and there on the aluminum. Stock body is good to go. There are no flush cups or rails on this one.
Not shown but included are the rear weight, spacers, and additional brass weights that I purchased.
I’m selling it for what I paid. $1537 shipped PP F&F to lower 48.

Edited to add: the stock does not have a Sikes Clutch rail or have a double dead shell. I am not interested in any trades at the moment.

Last edited:
That was the camo pattern I was looking for but could never find until I settled for Monroe. Beautiful stock.

Reactions: 021411
There was no mention of double dead shell on Altus’ page. It doesn’t feel heavy either so I would say no.

Reactions: Islas82
Does it have a flush cups on the left side on mine I use the Sykes clutch in the front one works out good

For feedback purposes..
-payment received 4/18/22
-item boxed up and shipped 4/18/22
-Shipping label/box and drop off receipt sent via text and PM to buyer 4/18/22
-delivered 4/20/22 to shipping address

Edited for delivery status

Last edited:
Reactions: Afischer1289