• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Manners PRS2

Ghost1941

Resident Gun Guy
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2009
Michigan
I have a NIB Manners SA PRS 2 with no bottom metal. You would need a SA M5 inlet bottom metal. Trade value $800.

I would really prefer to trade for a MPA Comp Chassis with the bag rider.

Let me know what you have.

Attachments

• 20201012_102711.jpg
    20201012_102711.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
I have a MPA BA Comp black in color with folding option that I would offer in trade for the PRS 2 with the mini chassis. Interested?

I’ve got a MPA comp in tungsten, with the gray ops thumb rest NV bridge/ the side thumb ledge if that’s any interest

I have two Manners PRS 2 stocks for trade or sale.

The first is a SA PRS 2 with a mini-chassis, extended tenon for the Defiance deviant elite. Comes with an ARCA rail. Cheek pad included. Trade value $1050

The second is a NIB SA PRS 2 with no bottom metal. You would need a SA M5 inlet bottom metal. Trade value $800.

I would really prefer to trade them both for two black MPA Comp Chassis with the bag rider.

Let me know what you have.
is this one still available "The second is a NIB SA PRS 2 with no bottom metal. You would need a SA M5 inlet bottom metal. Trade value $800."

Per our messages I am taking the prs2 with the mini chassis for my chassis plus cash. Help get this guys other one sold gents

Reactions: Ghost1941