• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners Short Action LRH **UPDATED**

Redvanes

Private
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Manners LRH
    Remington 700 SA & Clones
    Hawkins M5 DBM Inlet
    Proof Sendero barrel inlet
    2 Sling Studs (1 Front, 1 Rear)
    1/2" Pad, 13.5" LOP ( except 1 stock that has 14” LOP with a 1” pad)
    $925 Shipped FIRM

1 - SOLD
    2 - SOLD
    3 - SOLD
    4 -SOLD
    5 - SOLD
    6 - SOLD
    7 - SOLD
    8 - SOLD
    9 - SOLD
    10 - SOLD

22AB8657-3422-46E6-BB53-8341333658FD.jpeg

LRH BNB.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: tnc
    1 BACK N BLACK SOLD

1 SWAMP & 1 BACK N BLACK LEFT

Last Back N Black SOLD

Only the SWAMP is left... which is surprising.

Been looking for an eh1a, have never seen these in person. Do people like these more than the eh1a’s and why?

Been looking for an eh1a, have never seen these in person. Do people like these more than the eh1a’s and why?

Yes mostly because they’re lighter than the EH1A because of the spacer system used on the LRH. Also, the LRH has no ejection port cut out so you don’t have to worry about different ejection port sizes from all the custom actions. Really an awesome stock!

I'll be updating this today, I've got several more colors in.

I might be interested in one. Do you know the weight of these? Do they still look ok with the rail section removed?

I might be interested in one. Do you know the weight of these? Do they still look ok with the rail section removed?
    They are a bada$$ stock! They really do look great. They have been coming in surprisingly lighter than the EH1s. Last few I weighted were right at 29oz.

More questions. Can you install flush cups in these carbon stocks the same as a fiberglass? I know manners offers them but I wonder if the do anything to make provisions for them.

More questions. Can you install flush cups in these carbon stocks the same as a fiberglass? I know manners offers them but I wonder if the do anything to make provisions for them.
    I don't believe it's any different. If need be, I can ship direct to Manners with all the paper work and have them install the flush cups. When they're done, they'll contact you with the flush cup install invoice then will ship direct to you. The last few times I've done this for customers it took 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: mi223
    Are you getting more of these? I am still interested. Would like to be more prepared when you get your next batch

Are you getting more of these? I am still interested. Would like to be more prepared when you get your next batch
    yes, I'm always getting more in.