• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners stocks post em up!!

Sniper260

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Post up pictures of your manners stocks please!!! I want to see actual pictures of how the colors have come out before I order one for my 338 lapua... I cant decide on colors. I know the T4A is the model I want..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375464484.797035.jpg
Here it is . I'll send another one too.

I have one stock coming in thats the desert sage color pattern... ive seen them before it looks really good.. but allthe other ccolors and patterns manner offers do not appeal to me at all...

My 6 Creedmoor/ Manners Stock and 338 Lapua/ Manners stock.

Attachments

• 6 CM 1.jpg
    6 CM 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 54
  • P9060020[1] 338 Lapua.jpg
    P9060020[1] 338 Lapua.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 60
JGorski,

I've always loved that paint job. Beautiful rifle!

You guys are killing me. My T4A is due for late August. Soooo close!

JGorski,

I've always loved that paint job. Beautiful rifle!

You guys are killing me. My T4A is due for late August. Soooo close!

When did you order by chance? Mine was due 3rd week of August (16 weeks), but they are about 3 weeks behind (per my phone conversation this week) and now arrival is mid-Sept. I can't wait to get my hands on my T2 in a tweaked Forest pattern (swapped out brown for OD). Based on the picture Dirtking posted I'm VERY pleased with my color choice. Very purdy!!

image_zps20c5417a.jpg

When did you order by chance? Mine was due 3rd week of August (16 weeks), but they are about 3 weeks behind (per my phone conversation this week) and now arrival is mid-Sept. I can't wait to get my hands on my T2 in a tweaked Forest pattern (swapped out brown for OD). Based on the picture Dirtking posted I'm VERY pleased with my color choice. Very purdy!!

I ordered the later half of April. Was told in late June that it would be done in late August. Hopefully this hasn't changed. :(

I ordered the later half of April. Was told in late June that it would be done in late August. Hopefully this hasn't changed. :(

I ordered mid May and my updated delivery is mid September so late August sounds about right. What color camo did you go with for your T4?

I was suppose to have one a month and a half ago.... so add that to your quote....

Spoke with Manners this morning about an order placed mid April and was told two to three weeks.

Right on schedule according to what I was told when I placed my order.

Specs please

It's a T5A with the mini chassis. Paint job is GAP camo. The rifle is a Remington 700 in 308. It was trued up and rebarreled at GA Precision. The barrel is a Bartlein 10 twist cut at 20 inches.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Really crappy cellphone pic of my rattle-canned T4. Rifle was also waiting on the BEAST and Templar Archangel to show up and was going to be re-stocked in a McMillan A4, but bought a GAP in the meantime; so this little guy will either get sold, get a bunch of safe-time, or will be get a caliber change to keep it relevant.

Last edited:
X2 captian kirk..... I like that 338 edge pic what camo is it where did you get it done?

Last edited:
I found it.. god it looks so different from what manners has on their site as an example..... I have a desert sage stock I should get in any day now... I ordered that one because a buddy of mine had it
Too looked totally ddifferent from the example on the website....

Thanks Captain, you made it happen! I got mine on order today. Not exactly the same but same color scheme.. its due completion end of november beguinning of december...

[MENTION=38511]broylz[/MENTION] Looks like there's a bolt just to the right of the bolt-knob....i'd say it's a mini-chassis

is this the AAC-SD? did you bed it or run a mini chassis? how does she shoot? and lastly, is the multicam done by Manners or third party?
Yes this is the AAC-SD run with a Mini Chassis it is a sub moa rifle . Shortbus worked at Manners when he did the Multicam it was done at that time through Manners. They out source paint to Shorbus now. I am debating on selling it as i am moving more to all gas guns .

What molded camo is this? It looks great.

THANK YOU Very much, I have got nothing but 'insults' about how 'Well I know Manners is great and while maybe you like the thumbhole, which I don't [several ppl said this], I don't like the color looks but hey your money' ... which of course kind of hurts .

It is Forest Camo... Now I will be honest here, the picture I bought it from was not exactly the way this looks but I love it just the same. I am not at all good with ordering things, and waiting (in this case what, 26 weeks minimum?) ... So while I always knew Manners was regarded as one of if not the new overall BEST, I just couldn't look at them because I wanted to buy and get it. Then I finally saved up the money AGAIN, having made a decision to buy the AICS but the WORLD was out of stock in March or early April... Then I spent the money, they came back in stock, I couldn't buy one. Started saving again, started looking, convinced myself maybe AICS was not the solution for me, and I saw Stockys had a tan colored MCS T5A DBM [exactly the model I wanted in an acceptable color.]... While Googling to make sure everyone loved their Manners [most people say they will never use another stock now that they have a Manners, and at nearly $1100 that is really saying something]... I saw that Euro Optic has started carrying MCS ... And they had TWO T5A DBM's for S/A 700s. And they both had the sling studs I would have wanted [and as it turns out a set of flush cups which was just gravy baby smothering on the potatoes..].. and I chose between Forest Camo and Desert Camo. It came down to the fact my family just bought 30 acres of land in FL, and sometime within the next 6 to 12 I should be moving down there and starting a new life if you will. So IMHO the Forest Camo "matched" my new wooded 30 acres of land much much better, borderline perfectly.

As I stated, the picture was a measure more "green" than this but hey, it's what I got , it's considered the best of the best and no one is going to have one exactly like mine right? And some day I might find someone to pay for a cerakote job, maybe color-camo'ing the rifle and scope etc. and sort of blending in with the base color camo. I just don't have $350-500 I have been quoted for it right now but someday! :)

Again thank you very much you made my morning seriously.

let the record also reflect I just at this very moment noticed that it sort of matches my bag, no? That is a really awesome $80 dollar rifle bag from Cabelas, and I now at this moment said, hey ,that sort of matches no? Lol. Nice.

THANK YOU Very much, I have got nothing but 'insults' about how 'Well I know Manners is great and while maybe you like the thumbhole, which I don't [several ppl said this], I don't like the color looks but hey your money' ... which of course kind of hurts .

It is Forest Camo... Now I will be honest here, the picture I bought it from was not exactly the way this looks but I love it just the same. I am not at all good with ordering things, and waiting (in this case what, 26 weeks minimum?) ... So while I always knew Manners was regarded as one of if not the new overall BEST, I just couldn't look at them because I wanted to buy and get it. Then I finally saved up the money AGAIN, having made a decision to buy the AICS but the WORLD was out of stock in March or early April... Then I spent the money, they came back in stock, I couldn't buy one. Started saving again, started looking, convinced myself maybe AICS was not the solution for me, and I saw Stockys had a tan colored MCS T5A DBM [exactly the model I wanted in an acceptable color.]... While Googling to make sure everyone loved their Manners [most people say they will never use another stock now that they have a Manners, and at nearly $1100 that is really saying something]... I saw that Euro Optic has started carrying MCS ... And they had TWO T5A DBM's for S/A 700s. And they both had the sling studs I would have wanted [and as it turns out a set of flush cups which was just gravy baby smothering on the potatoes..].. and I chose between Forest Camo and Desert Camo. It came down to the fact my family just bought 30 acres of land in FL, and sometime within the next 6 to 12 I should be moving down there and starting a new life if you will. So IMHO the Forest Camo "matched" my new wooded 30 acres of land much much better, borderline perfectly.

As I stated, the picture was a measure more "green" than this but hey, it's what I got , it's considered the best of the best and no one is going to have one exactly like mine right? And some day I might find someone to pay for a cerakote job, maybe color-camo'ing the rifle and scope etc. and sort of blending in with the base color camo. I just don't have $350-500 I have been quoted for it right now but someday! :)

Again thank you very much you made my morning seriously.

No problem. I don't know how people think that looks bad! Ive been trying to decide between woodland and forest but like you said they don't look the same as the pictures so ive been trying to decide which one I would like better.. but yeah I think you have a great looking rifle