• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MANNERS Stocks

BmM1284

Private
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2010
PA - WV
Looking for a tactical stock for a new long range hunting build...gong with either a 300 RUM or 7mm RUM...Manners thumbhole adj cheekpiece worth the money?

Re: MANNERS Stocks

built off a Remy 700 ...going to have it rebarreled and other custom work done to make it accurate...what should I have done to it to make it as accurate as possible?

I have the Manners T5, the T5-A is the adjustable version. I love the stock, it is extremely comfortable, and feels like, if not better than my AICS. Is it worth the money?.....does a bear shit in the woods?
wink.gif

Without a doubt. Super quality, unbeatable warranty, its a superior product in my opinion.

Im getting ready to order another one.

Try to find someone local that has one simular to what you are looking for, hands on experience is the best decision maker.

If you get one you wont regret it for a second.

The Manners Stocks are worth the $ For Sure. The Adjustable Cheek Piece is up to you. If you need the adjustable height, it Will help you shoot better.

love my manners stocked sako quad . a well built soild stock for sure,my only regret is its not adjustable cheeck piece for vesatility.another stock from them on a future build for sure!

I just got a Manners T2 non adjustable inletted for a Savage VLP or Stevens 200 Centre-feed.

It's amazing! enough said..

The Manners T5A is a great stock, it's very comfortable, I loved my so much I ordered a second one that I should be receiving within the next two weeks

I have been considering a Manners stock and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Mini Chasis System. They say with the MCS tthat they don't need to be bedded. Any input would be appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DarkKnight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been considering a Manners stock and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Mini Chasis System. They say with the MCS tthat they don't need to be bedded. Any input would be appreciated. </div></div>

Its a great system and will be part of my next build. Tests have been done and have shown no change in accuracy when swapping from a bedded stock to one with the mini chassis. You do not need to bed with the chassis system. And as a plus, the chassis already has the Badger M5 bottom metal, slap in the mag that comes with it and you are good to go.

Thanks Knight....I have been torn between the Manners and Mcmillan, but I think now I will be going with the Manners T4A.

Stock for stock (and just stock), its a tossup for me.

Toss in the Manners mini chassis and that's the route I'd go over bottom metal. My rifles rarely stay the same for years on end and I'd love to get a T4A with the mini chassis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DarkKnight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Knight....I have been torn between the Manners and Mcmillan, but I think now I will be going with the Manners T4A. </div></div>

You will love it. I run the T4A now and havent ever wanted to change it. I will be getting a T5A soon but my T4A will always be my favorite and go to stock.

have older mcmillan A-2 plain jane solid no complaints with it

Question: Something something question something Manners.

Answer: Yes, buy a Manners.

-Pat

I am waiting on a GAT from Tom right know for my Edge. Can't wait.

The Manners seems to distribute the recoil a lot better than a Mac....might just be me.

I will get my second Manners for an SPR Build this week from a Hide Member, and will buy another soon.

Can't seem to go wrong with the quality of the stock, and Tom Manners is reported to be a great guy.