• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners stocks

Re: Manners stocks

True enough.... Tom is so busy keeping customers happy, I'm surprised he has time to eat, let alone to remember to pay his provider bill.
grin.gif

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True enough.... Tom is so busy keeping customers happy, I'm surprised he has time to eat, let alone to remember to pay his provider bill.
grin.gif

John </div></div>

no kidding, i am one of those pesky customers, but they have fantastic customer service, even though they probably make fun of me after i talk to them, and i am a customer for life. if they have a stock that will fit my gun, its going to be theirs.

That must have been a stressful 13 mins if you felt the need to post.

Tom and the whole crew at Manners put the customer first 110% of the time. Never doubt that, or I will hunt you down... lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True enough.... Tom is so busy keeping customers happy, I'm surprised he has time to eat, let alone to remember to pay his provider bill.
grin.gif

John </div></div>

+1... Top notch folks there. Been really good to me every time.

Tom didnt forget anything, He has been working on a new website for a month or so and I believe there was a switch in providers which is where the blackout probably occured for a hour or so.

Pay no attention to the knucklehead who is just padding his post count. Oxygen thief!

Tom is first class. He actually went directly out of his way to get in touch with me a few months back to make sure that I was being taken care of. Needless to say, I have my 5th stock on order with them right now.

Damn y'all are harsh, I was looking at the stocks for a purchase and then all of a sudden it sent me to go daddy's site. It wasn't meant to be a negative comment, just wondering whether it was my phone playing tricks on me or whether the site was down.

His reviews on here are why I'm going to purchase a manners vs hs or mcm, although the latter are quality as well. I'm sorry Mr Manners, I wasn't questioning your business practices.